Chapter 11

ASSALAMUALAIKUM

Here's chapter 11

Do vote, comment and share...

Enjoy....

With the looks they're sending my way. It looks like they already hate me for invading their home.

We're all sitting down in their huge living room except Azan. He left saying he had some work.

Their house is so big. Too too big, even bigger than Baba's mansion.

It's so huge that my whole four generations can live in it and they'll still be space.

(Qureshi Mansion)

(Qureshi Mansion)

"So you mean she'll stay here?" The girl asked.

"Yes she's staying with us." Khala replied.

The girl went silent for a while. She kept stroking her chin in a thinking way.

"So i'll have a sister? Yayy. You here that bhai, she's my sister. I'll finnaly have a girl arround to talk to, we'll prank you all." The girl squeeled.

This just SHOCKED me.

Did she just squeeled and dance arround cause she's happy to see me.

I'm actually loved by someone. She actually wants me to be her sister.

This must all be a dream,a dream that i never want to wake up from.

"Welcome to the family. I'm Zayan and you are?" The guy Zayan asked.

He's actually talking to me. He's asking for my name.

"I..I'm Iman." I stuttered.

I'm just so overwhelmed. Atleast my husband's family loves me.

"Beautiful name and by the way due to what mum was saying,i made my calculations and you're definitely 18 so what i want to say is don't call me bhai as it'll make me look too old and besides i want us to be friends, that's if it's okay with you." Zayan said.

Did he just say he wants to be friends with me or was i hallucinating?

I hope I'm not cause this is the best day of my life.

I'm actually having friends.

People are actually being nice to me.

"Hello Iman are you there?" Zayan waved his hands infront of me.

"Never mind. I need to get ready for college, we'll talk when I'm back new friend but for now make your self at home cause this is your home." Zayan smiled which made my heart burst.

He's really handsome and i like he's friendly nature.

I'm so glad that people actually like me. I have a family now.