EDITING CONTEST

UPDATE: I EXTENDED THE CONTEST TO THE 28 AND WILL BE POSTING THE WINNERS ON THE 29! :)

helloooooo!

i've been wanting to host a contest for a while and i'm really excited to finally getting around to it! i hope you're excited about this as much as i am! :)

𝔦𝔫𝔣𝔬

in this contest, you'll be making covers for my profile!

the end date for the contest is the 25th of october and i'll post the winners on the 26th.

for the covers, i have reverence, playlists, marauders, book cover tips, and photoshop tips & tricks. i like to have my tutorial books (book cover tips and photoshop tips & tricks) to have a matching theme. of course, have my username, humaniety, and add your watermark! other than that, have all the creative freedom you want!

UPDATE: I EXTENDED THE CONTEST TO THE 28 AND WILL BE POSTING THE WINNERS ON THE 29! :)

𝔯𝔲𝔩𝔢𝔰

ONE | do NOT plagiarize! i think this one is pretty self-explanatory but i've dealt with users using my covers countless times and i'm just exhausted at this point

TWO | be nice to everyone's entries! i do not tolerate any hate on this account!

THREE | to enter the contest, comment "i'm in" and tag two people who would be interested in the contest! if you decide to back out of the contest, PM me and inform me so i won't be waiting on your entry!

FOUR | tag me in your entries and PM me a link to the cover so i have access to a higher quality image! i'll let you know when i have received your entry and i'll be adding your book to a reading list!

𝔭𝔯𝔦𝔷𝔢𝔰

third place | a cover, and me using your cover for a week

second place | two covers, a graphic of your choice (banner, manip, icon, etc), and me using your cover for two weeks

first place | three covers, a graphic of your choice (banner, manip, icon, etc), a spot in my vip list for my cover shop, and me using your cover for a month

if you have any questions let me know! :)