CH-2: 𝗕𝗲𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗕𝗲𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝗙𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗕𝗲𝗹𝗼𝘄

A couple of days later after Braedey and his family had arrived in Crystal Cove, Velma was giving a tour for her parents business. She wasn't too happy to be doing it since she knew it was fake. Unfortunately, she had no choice but to go along with it.

"Welcome to the Crystal Cove haunted tour, I'm your ghoul-ish guide Velma." Velma said to the tour group in a monotone voice. "The first documented case of the curse of Crystal Cove is from 1630, when a garrison of Spanish conquistadors mysteriously vanished from the harbour."

"Oh, that's so scary. Where did they all go?" One tourist asked, as if he didn't pay attention.

Velma rolled her eyes. "What part of the word 'mystery' didn't you understand? The curse had struck again in 1765, when an entire town of missionaries likewise disappeared." She stated.

The crowd had let out a gasp, but Velma didn't care. She knew that all of the monsters she and her friends encountered had all been fake.

Velma yawned. "Anyway, things were pretty quiet until a hundred years later, when Cletus Darrow found gold here and renamed the town Crystal Cove. Most people thought the curse was over, until the entire Darrow family had disappeared one Halloween, and was never seen again."

Then Velma then pulled out a tape recorder, which played a horrified woman's scream. It had made the crowd gasp again, as Velma now led the group inside her parent's haunted museum to show off the exhibits.

 It had made the crowd gasp again, as Velma now led the group inside her parent's haunted museum to show off the exhibits

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"Moving on, since the disappearance of the Darrow family, Crystal Cove has been a hub of all paranormal activity. You may recognize some of our more famous visitors." Velma now gestured to the exhibits, which are of costumes of monsters and ghouls that she and her friends have dealt with. "Ghostly deep sea diver Captain Cutler. Miner '49er. Charlie the Haunted Robot. And who could forget the terrifying styling of Space Kook? Not me."

"Oh how frightening." One tourist commented.
"Absolutely blood curdling." Another included.

Velma looked at the tourist group with a blank expression. "Not really, they all just turned out to be fakes." That made the group gasp in surprise. "Yeah, Captain Cutler was just some guy hijacking boats. Miner '49er's real name was Hank. Charlie belonged to Mr. Jenkins, who thought it would be easier to run an amusement park with a crazy robot. And Space Kook? Don't, oh, get me started-!"

However, before Velma could continue on with her rant, her parents placed their hands over her mouth to cut her off. They didn't want their daughter to ruin their entire family business of spooks and tours.

"Thank you Velma. Well, that concludes the terror-ific tour." Dr. Dinkley said to the tour group.

"Don't forget to stop at the haunted gift shop for souvenirs and a complementary haunted super mug." Mrs. Dinkley added in.