38

He Zizhong was relieved after confirming that Fang Hao had no problems for the time being, and raised his spirit to deal with the troubles around him.

He Zi pondered over whether it would be better to use powers to improve the movements of his feet like Fang Hao when his skills were still poor? As for the speed of attack and release? Now with the blessing of the golden ability, the attack power on the steel pipe is enough.

It's very difficult to transfer the wind power that has been used to condensing in his hands to his feet. He Zizhong couldn't try it for a while. He had to break one of his legs while he was rolling on the ground to avoid the bear's attack, so he got the chance to breathe and try.

After the wind power congealed to his feet, he Zizhong's speed increased a lot. He took the opportunity to kill a zombie that was dangling nearby, and then he turned to the bear. Although he had not mastered the speed of the sudden increase and the tips on how to make the wind power condense on his legs evenly, he took advantage of the opportunity to kill a zombie that was dangling nearby The bear is quite sure.

Fang Hao over there also found a way to jump around the zombies with his sudden increase in speed. The steel pipe in his hand only hit the zombies' necks. If the weapons were not more difficult to handle, change to a machete, and the zombies' heads would be cut off at least half!

The man who was attacked by the big bear regained his mind and looked at the two men with a big bear and a group of zombies. When the two zombies heard the smell around him, they did not come to their senses. The woman photographed by the bear had shed blood all over the place. The smell of blood attracted several zombies to surround them. Fortunately, the woman was not dead. When she was bitten, she woke up and screamed, and then he was called back to his soul.

Looking at the dead woman with some complicated eyes, the man still held the gun with no bullets, bent down to pick up the steel stick he used when He Zi lost the bear again and limped up.

He knocked dead the zombies who were surrounded by him at both ends. After climbing to the cave of the collapsed warehouse, he saw a figure lying on the ground with only a faint breath left. Fortunately, he was not dead.

Along the way, they went forward together and tried to escape in the direction of city A. Because he has a gun in his hand and this person has the ability to strengthen his body, most of the people in the same company are surrounded by them, which means they regard them as team leaders.

Until I met this mutant bear not long ago. After the bear's attention was attracted by the two of them, those people chose to turn around and run. The two women who flattered themselves all the way, one pushed herself behind the back, and the other just wanted to run away alone

He did not fail to understand the act of abandoning his companion at a time of life and death. But understanding doesn't mean you can forgive. If you didn't meet these two people, you would have died. How can you forgive them? Fortunately, they are all dead now.

Fang Hao rushes to and fro among the zombies like a hamster. He is excited, but suddenly his feet soften a little, and then he reacts that his mental strength is a little overdrawn?