PREMISE

Heyo.

If you're reading this, I hope you get an A+ on all your assignments. XD

I welcome you in the world of PYAAR MEIN.

In this world, you will get a brunette bombshell who is a little mean and a lot more magnetic, a shy genius boy who has perfect washboard abs underneath the oversized hoodies he prefers to wear, and a bad biker boy who can make any girl's heart race with and without his helmet on.

Along with a quirky group of their friends, classmates and family members.

If you're a LUT GAYE reader (mark your attendance here) then you might be already familiar with some of the characters in this book.

Here a few things to keep in mind if you decide to read this chaotic tale.

~ The story is set in Karachi, Pakistan, so you will come across some Karachites exclusive references. Nothing you can not understand tho but feel free to ask me the meaning if you don't.

~ The characters are muslim but they do not represent Islam. My religion is perfect but my characters are not. Go easy on them while judging them for their actions.

~ Contains swearing coz uni life is tough :') and dirty minded characters coz I'm the writer :P

~ English is not my first language so if you come across any mistakes, you can point them out. You'll be helping me a great deal.

~ Constructive criticism is welcome (not without crying)

D E D I C A T E D
to
Emalax

My #1, loml, my stargirl, my muse, my Zuny. I pyaar you!

Praying that you end up with the same man in real life that Zunyra ends up with in this fictional life. Ameeen.

Alright now let's hop on the:

S U M M A R Y
◤━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━◥

From the first day of business school, Zunyra Awan's fiery gaze has been stuck on the cold and reserved, Omer Bakhtiyar.

However, sharing a long history of nasty banters and class arguments with the sorely good-looking genius, she hasn't been able to break the wall of ice between them.

When an accounting problem brings the pair―of polar opposites―together in the library for tutoring sessions and they start spending more time with each other, things starts to change. The frost of discord begins to melt, harsh frowns turn into soft smiles, and the flame of mutual attraction finally gets a chance to flare.

But there's no smooth sailing for this ship.

Notorious for his hot temper and wayward personality, Kabir Jahangir enters into their life like a storm.

A single encounter with Zunyra sweeps him off his feet and he becomes deeply enamoured of her. Determined to win over the beautiful brunette's heart and make her realize she belongs with him, he is willing to go to any lengths.

Follow the tangled lives of this trio as they navigate through the final year of university, fall in and out of love, make profound discoveries and some life changing decisions.

Because in love,
one heart is the victor,
while the other is trounced.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Add this book in your library for future updates and SWIPE to see the character aesthetics and playlist! :D