37

It's been a hectic week and we barely talk to each other

It's been a hectic week and we barely talk to each other. Asher was busy with his meetings and I was busy scheduling them. I didn't even had time to attend them with him.

It's sunday and finally I'm going back to the penthouse. Asher told me he'll pick me up at 11 p.m but he still isn't here. After waiting for 1 hour I just took a cab.

I entered but nobody was in there. I walked towards our room and saw Asher laying on the bed.

"Asher" I said and he turned towards me.

He looked tired, his hairs were messed up. Luke was sitting beside him and for the first time he didn't jump on me after looking at me, instead he just snuggled closer to Ash.

"Hey, are you okay, what's wrong? " I said softly putting my hand on his forehead to check his temprature.

"I'm okay, I haven't just slept and a slight headache" He mumbled.

"Wait, I'll be back" I quickly changed into something comfortable and moved towards bed.

"Come here" He sleepily said.He gestured towards the space beside him.

"Sleep with me"

Quickly covering us three with a blanket I pulled Asher and started giving him a head masage.

"It feels better or shall I stop? "

"No it feels good" He said and pulled me closer. His head resting on my lap.

___________________________________________

"Are you okay now? "

"Much better than last night"

I looked at him as he walked towards me shirtless. I took my time staring at him and his well defined abs and jawline.

"Stare as much as you want to I'm all yours" He said with amusement as he smirked.

Suddenly he effortlessly lifted me up and bought his lips closer to mine. I kissed him as he plunged his tongue inside my mouth and the problem is that once he does that, he doesn't stop.

And as expected I'm breathless as always but he just stares at me while touching my nose with his.

"Asher"

"Hmm"

"Food"

"You're fucking my mood"

_______________________

"So"

"Are you sure? " He asked.

"Yeah"

After an hour of arguing we finally decided who'll do the dishes and make food.

He'll do the dishes and I'll make food.

But

We both aren't sure if we will be able to have food today or not but still we'll do it.

Suddenly a ray of hope appeared infront of us. With a smile she looked at us and it felt like everything stopped. Sudden emotions of blessed-

'Will you please stop exaggerating'

Okay fine

I ran towards Mrs. Liliana and hugged her as tight as I could.

Finally after eating we left for our room. I kissed Luke as now he was happy as usual. Asher came and threw himself on me.

"Fey, I'm going out with Haze today"

"Oh, okay and rem-"

"If a girl tries to hit on me I will respectfully tell her to back off and if she still doesn't understand I'll respectfully tell her to fuck off " He said in one breath and I just looked at him with amusement

"Uh, I just wanted to say bring some snacks" I said and blinked a few times.

"Anyways " We both muttered.

"And Asher I'm your wife doesn't mean you won't pay me. You still haven't given me my salary, I have to buy products for myself"

We made it clear that I won't use his money for things I'll be using personally.

"Yeah, I totally forgot about it. Don't worry you'll get it as soon as possible "
He replied." After party I'll take you and Luke out" He added.

"Asher I've something for you"

'What?' He asked confusingly.

"Just wait" I said as looked inside my pockets.

"Here it is " I took out the ring I bought for him a few days ago.

"Is this ring okay? "  I asked as he smiled his brightest smile.

"Ofcourse it is"

I slid that ring as he looked at it lovingly.

"Asher " I said as he hummed, his gaze still fixed on his finger.

"I'm falling for you"

"Fey" This time I hummed as I looked at him smiling.

"I'm falling for you"

He said and we both claimed each other's lips.

--------------------------------------------------------------

"By the way Fey, how did I even manage to make you fall for me?"

"Money"

"And if I went bankrupt? "

"Would've become your sugar mommy baby"

Donating all my money ASAP.