UNKNOWN MAIDEN

I think I was not suppose to say that , isn't Sizhui? asked Jingyi after he knew what he said. “What do you mean by he was forced into a kiss by an unknown maiden?”.asked hanguang-jun getting curious. Umm..Baba when a-niang was sitting under a tree during the hunt with his eyes folded a unknown person kissed him forcefully, a-niang didn't got to know who was the person. When he unfolded his eyes to see the person was gone...... said Sizhui nervously.

Shameless!! said lan qiren feeling disgust. But grandmaster it wasn't senior wei fault infact he was the victim,said zizhen in wei wuxian support. “Why do I feel the temperature has suddenly dropped!”, said wei wuxian in nervousness. Temperature was indeed dropped as the cold wangji face was extra cold with  dark expressions. Everyone feels chills down their body except lan qiren who was glaring towards wangji,“ I thought you would have taken my morning speech seriously, but you are worst than xichen....” Wei wuxian look towards wangji who was looking furiously towards him. Wei wuxian thought, “It was me who got assaulted but , why he is angry? Wait a damn minute in any situation why he is the one to be angry? He is looking at me as I'm a unfaithful wife who had a affair behind his back.....

Sizhui wanted to ease the tension, but he knew his next words will make situation worst so, he turns to wen qing and spoke,“ Aunt Qing do you have medicine of stopping qi deviation with you?”. Eh? Ummm yes I have, said wen qing in confusion. Everyone was little confused too why Sizhui had an expression like he was pitying someone badly..... while, the other three had expression like they will explode in laughter anytime. Umm, after all things got settled then only a-niang knew who was the secret maiden... said Sizhui worriedly looking towards lan qiren. “Who was she? ”, asked lan qiren getting impatient. The unknown maiden was....BABA , he spoke gulping in nervousness.

What the Fuck? !!you kissed me forcefully lan zhan? What was with the glare before? You kissed me without my consent!!! Is this what your lan rules are for? screamed wei wuxian as he was feeling relieved that he didn't cheat. Even if it was another person it's still not considered as cheating though as he was the one being assaulted. Lan wangji was looking down in embarrassment, but was somewhat feeling happy. While.....wen qing had already given medicine to lan qiren who spat out blood by coughing. Zewujun smiles at his brother then he tries to divert the topic, Was young master wei's chenqing really that powerful that it itself killed all corpse army? But how wei wuxian was able to over come three pieces of yin iron? joined Jiang Cheng.

Chenqing is the most scariest and powerful weapon in our time.And wei wuxian was able to over come three pieces of yin iron ,because wen ruohan was not controlling yin iron instead yin iron was controlling him. But wei wuxian had full control on chenqing and stygian amulet, said Jin ling with smirk. Everyone was amazed by wei wuxian but they were somewhere feeling bad that he was using demonic cultivation even Wei wuxian himself was feeling that............

What happens after that kiss of wangxian? asked nie huisang hiding his smiling blushing face with his fan. Wow! Young master nie only you can think of such things!!keep it up, said zizhen . Wangxian?? What is that? asked lan qiren who was now somewhat feeling better as he was near to qi deviation before. “Its the name for brother wangji and brother wuxian. It is made by joining their name”, said nie huisang smiling. What a cute smile, thought Jingyi drooling over nie huisang. How ridiculous!! you never focus on classes though and this is what you are learning here!!! And why are you here in first place? You are never the part of story, screamed lan qiren. Jingyi immediately spoke in defense of his future lover ,“you screamed just now grandpa you have to copy sect rules 100 times while doing handstand. And lov....I mean young master nie is very important part of future story and is very intelligent!!! We already told you not to judge before but you won't understand!! Then, he turns to nie huisang ,. Umm young master nie do have a name for my baba and a-niang too? he asked in a very polite tone . How about Xicheng ?? said nie huisang excitedly. It's wonderful!! Isn't a-niang? Jingyi asked. But only got glare from the other. Aiyya why so serious? Baba you tell me? he said looked towards zewujun with breaming eyes.“ I  think it's perfect!! exclaimed zewujun glancing towards Jiang Cheng who was red from head to toe. While lan qiren asked wen qing for another medicine as he was feeling uncomfortable again.

Cut the crap !!! Why aren't we finishing this story? We still have to go back to our time!! I don't know about Sizhui and zizhen but me and Jingyi are sure gonna be punished by jiujiu for disappearing like this!! shivered Jin ling so, was Jingyi. Oh my god, Jiang Cheng look how you have scared these little ones? said Wei wuxian making a sad face which was no doubt fake. “I don't think so ,sect leader Jiang will punish you both as he himself would be very scared of our disappearance, infact he would have already turned the whole yunmeng upside down ,” said Sizhui with a calming voice. “ Not only a-niang all our parents would have turned their whole sect or the world upside down,”said Jingyi. “Look at him I don't believe he is your son!!! He is so, good to be your son!! exclaimed Jiang Cheng frowning towards wei wuxian. “But how will you go back in your time?” asked Jin zixuan. “I think the array , yes the array formation through which you all came here , only that can help you to go back” said Jiang yanli. “Yes, lady Jiang is right, we have to find the array formation,” said zewujun. “Yes , we all will come with you to see you off! ,”said the wen siblings. “First of all where did you find the array?”asked wangji with his expressionless face. They said that they fall down on ground near gusu means the array should be their , isn't? asked nie huisang.“ No,  the array will be on it's original place as they have already searched the area where they fall,” said wei wuxian. “Yes, this dumbass is right, Jingyi told me that they were doing night hunting near yunmeng Jiang and qinghe nie sect's borders,” said Jiang Cheng. “It's very far from gusu  ,why they went their without any Senior?,” said lan qiren.

While the juniors were quite surprised and shocked.“ Aren't they focusing on wrong thing?” , said zizhen.“ Obviously, they are!! joined Jin ling. “I got it,why their future is like this as they are totally dumb!!! They are finding way for us to go back in our time while they haven't heard even half of the future!!”, exclaimed Jingyi getting annoyed. “I don't agree with you all, and they are not dumb they are actually very kind and good as they had put our life first instead of worrying about their future. This proves their love and affection towards us,” said Sizhui with a small smile.

“It's time for dinner!”, exclaimed a discipline disturbing both seniors and juniors talk. “It's already evening , time really pass soon , I am so hungry we only had breakfast”, said Jingyi. “I think it will be the best decision, let head back we will continue rest of the story tomorrow and will also find a way to make you all go back in your time safely,” said lan qiren stroking his beard. And everyone heads towards the dinner........

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Important note:I want to ask your opinion do you want me to continue telling the future like this  or I should just explain everything in one para because I think in the first way it will take time to complete future.....
Do give me suggestions on this. 🥰
Comment your favorite parts ❤️🥰
Thank you for reading this ❤️❤️🥰