:3And the fucking begins:3

It was an early Sunday morning Dobby feels him self getting horny he wants to get butt fucked and heads to the sex store downtown!
As he gets himself dressed he can feel his

peepee getting hard, his sun hasn't risen in many moons. Dobby puts on his best Sunday clothes getting ready to hop inside his 1987 van as he puts the keys in the hole he feels him self crying with pure excitement he's so happy to have him self butt fucked!

On his way to the sex store he forgets his furry costume XD. Dobby grows with anger as he stops his 1987 van and slams so hard he hits his head on the wheel which knocks him out! Two minutes later and Dobby sees a beautiful red haired god above him are hitting his chest repeatedly crying with agony his eyes are blood red with salty tears Dobby pretends to be dead so the red haired god keeps touching him soon after Dobby decides to pretend the red haired god starts giving him mouth to mouth and when he does this dobby creams repeatedly after dobby inserts his tongue into the red heads mouth..

{POV Ronald} The red haired man soon realizes that dobby is not dead but gay for him this excites the red head and he tongue frenchs him back grabbing onto his raggedy cloth of a "dress"

{POV Dobby} Dobby starts to cry with joy in his pants Ronald ask him why he's crying all over his chode and dobby just says because I'm so gay for you! This also makes Ronald cry they soon start making out whilst crying there eyes off dobby picks up Ronald and takes him to the children's park and makes him get on his knees while he sits on the slide dobby soon...

More next chapter