:3penetration hurts:3

{POV dobby}
I continue to thrust into my daddy Ronald making him squirm with Ecstasy making him screech with passion god baby you making this lord Cream so much my ball sack burst into a thousand pieces! XD

Baby tell me when your gonna cream on my ginormous cock tell me baby let me hear you scream my sweet boy SCREAM FOR YOUR LORD!!

{POV Ronald}
Yes lord yes yes says this daddy Ronald let me cream on your chode please baby god fuck me fuck me!!! Ronald starts to shake his Kardashian sized dump truck on lord dobbys peepee making him shake with pleasure! I'm creaming!

{POV Dobby}
Yes baby make a creamcycle on my chode XD
Dobby soon also creams with daddy Ronald after they complete their intercourse they cuddle one and other making sure each other is ok poor daddy Ronald had his ass split in half! Dobby helps Ronald get back into his sponge bob thong giving him a kiss on his bruised asshole before!
Dobby grabs Ronald and picks him up throwing him into his 1987 van getting into the drivers seat before tucking Ronald in with a my little pony's blankie!
Dobby continues to drive to his home that was until Ronald starts growling and gets on one knee in the back of the van and pulls out a diamond ring saying the simple but meaningful words "will you continue to fuck me and do the honor of making me your husband!"...

More next!