Sweet disposition ➵Sirius Black

Request by  Hope you like it!

Oh, and the reader is Peter Pettigrew's sister according to the request. They're in the same year, so let's say they were close to a year apart but were put in the same year at school. On to the oneshot we goo

➴ ➶➴ ➶➴ ➶➴ ➶➴ ➶

✃- - - - - - - - - - -

5th year:

✃- - - - - - - - - - -

"Yeah, that's all for today. See you tomorrow!" you waved cheerily at the third year you were tutoring that most definitely had a bit of a crush on you considering how his face was forever red around you and even more so when you said his name.

"See you, Y/n," he grinned nervously as you waved him off.

Gathering your books while humming your favourite song, you walked towards the Common room. Your usual smile turned dreamy when you heard the elder Black sibling's voice yelling, he probably wasn't too far away and maybe you'd cross paths and get to talking like you did yesterday.

What you didn't see was the group of utter plonkers that you walked right into, all your books but two scattering around. Not knowing who it was, you apologised profusely, rushing to pick your books up.

Standing up soon after, you found yourself face to face with the Eaters of Death or whatever they called themselves. Lucious Malfoy stood in front of her with that demeaning smirk on his face and his arms crossed.

Mumbling a small apology, you turned around swiftly to walk away but Malfoy called out, hand around your wrist" Look where you're walking next time, Sunshine."

"Don't call me that," you snapped.

"OoOo I think we made Sunshine angry, what if I call you that, what will you do, Sunshine?" he said, emphasising on the word as his friends cheered on him from behind.

"I'll kick you where the sun don't shine," you said through gritted teeth, pulling your hand away from his tightening grip.

"Oh I'm getting scared lads, miss sunshine is apparently not so sunny all the time," he laughed, thinking you were just trying to be threatening but boy, did you prove him wrong.

Twisting your arm around to loosen his grip on your wrist, you turned around in a swift move, raising your knee to kick him right where you promised to.

He doubled over in pain, cursing loudly as his clique tended to him and his wounded area. You heard panting and turned to see Sirius taking deep breaths," Came... as fast... as I could..."