CHAPTER FIFTEEN

“aiyappa please keep him save …….” I prayed to aiyappa for his well being
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
After seven years I came back on this place ,all the good and bad memories related to this place came in front of my eyes which brings tears in my voice a voice broke my trance “  do you know it was a really bad accident he was so  young but alas he died that’s really heart breaking “ two people were talking about someone but on hearing that my heart stops beating for a moment

.

.

.

.

What if they are talking about…..

no no I can’t even think this before I could ask them anything they left from there , I called cabir bhai but his phone was unreachable dammm ,I became really frustrated on not getting any solution I went in nearby hospital to check ,he is such a big Rockstar and business man if something happened to him then that must be a breaking news ,on thinking that I checked  my phone but there was no trace of him ,with each passing time my heart was being heavy ,in these years I didn’t meet him even for once but somewhere I knew that he is safe but now…….
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

At last I decided to go to Malhotra's mansion ,this place reminds me of that day when we were enemy then became friends and from friends to lovers then…….
I was about to enter inside his room but a servant stopped me by asking  who I am ??
I was clueless what should I say to him??we are not lovers not even friends I took a deep breath before giving answer to him “ I am doctor ….doctor nandini Moorthy…”

“ sorry ma’am but you can’t go inside his room manik sir has strictly forbade us to anyone let go inside his room….” Before I could I ask anything to him I heard the sound of the guitar which was coming from the terrace I quickly ran there in search of him…

He was lying on the bench looking at the stars his guitar was kept beside him and a beer can was on his hand …..

“ manik…” I take his name like a prayer
On hearing that he turn towards me he blinked his eyes thrice to confirm “ are you for real or am I imagining you again??”he asked to confirm keeping his beer can on the table

Without saying anything I ran towards him hugging him tightly “ I thought I lost you …” my heart was beating so fast that time I am sure he must have listen my heartbeats but for now I just need  assurance that he is safe don’t know how long I was in his arms my trance broke when he tightened the hug I step back while breaking the hug

“ so you are actually here ??” he asked while looking at me

“ that’s not a question ,you tell me what happened to you…?? And your forehead is bleeding ..oh shit there is a deep cut on your hands too “ I said while holding his hand……
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I treated his wound and gave few medicine to him so that he won’t get infected like last time…
All the time he kept looking at me I was aware of this but wasn’t able to look in his eyes

so now if your healing session of my wounds got completed may I know the reason of your arrival??”

“ vo I got to know about your accident so…..”

“ accident ?? it wasn’t that serious but wait a minute who told you about my accident ??”

I prayed to aiyappa because I really don’t want him to know that I was worried for him , I didn’t want to tell him that I came here from Denmark just for him ,I am still mad at  him for whatever he had one with me I can’t forgive his easily…
I guess aiyappa listen to my prayed ,ritwik’s call came at that time

“ hey nandini where were you ?? I was trying to call you since morning ?? I asked to karan as well but he informed me that you are not even in hospital ….
Ayaansh and misha …..”

“ relax ritwik I am fine just stuck somewhere actually umm I am India ..”

“ what ??”
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
“ umm nandini if you want you can stay here tonight I mean it's too late  …” said manik

“ thanks but not needed  I am fine ,and vaise bhi I came here for some work so have to complete it” saying this I came out from his mansion I have to explain so many things to everyone ,but firstly I have to talk to misha and ayaansh….
.
.
.
.
.
.
Manik pov

I know  you came here for me because you were worried for me,as I told you before as well if you really want me to come back in your life then just give me a hint and this hint is a sign for me,now I promise you that I will win your love back ….

This time I won’t let you walk away from my life ......

He take an oath to win her love back on the other side she cursed herself for reacting like this......

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hello guys how was the update ???

Thanks for your suggestion according to it I wrote this part ....

Now what will happen next any idea ????

#do comments

#happy reading