Chapter 93

The officer next to him heard what he wanted to say, and was dragged back by another person, "Shut up!"

The dragged person refused to accept, "Why should I shut up? If you have something to say, you won't let it be discussed?"

"Put away the good looks of your brothers." The man glanced at him. "The marshal is not there, and the empress has the most power. If he just drags the person away without explaining to you, you can't say a word, you still I dare to report to the marshal."

The news was sent without looking at it for a while, and it was too late to stop.

"Undercover is such a big matter, he didn't even have an explanation, don't you have any thoughts in your mind?"

The man frowned, "You also know that undercover is such a big thing, the empress did not deal with his undercover matter, but the stealing was put in confinement, understand?"

"can……"

"Shut up and keep quiet."

"Isn't it what you said now? Just now..."

...

Jun Qingyu ignored the disputes outside, and talked to Fu Yuanchuan on his own, "I feel that your subordinates are not very smart."

"They are not my subordinates now." Fu Yuanchuan said lightly: "Don't pay attention to them."

Regardless of whether you are parachuting or not, what you have to do is to obey orders, not to obey the surface. In private, there are thoughts that shouldn't be there.

If Jun Qing didn't mention it, Fu Yuanchuan would also deal with it.

Jun Qingyu didn't get along with these things, but Fu Yuanchuan's current environment made him a little curious, and asked, "Where are you now?"

The background doesn't seem to be in the battleship lounge, and the room decoration included in the perspective is too little for Jun Qingyu to tell.

Fu Yuanchuan turned the video angle so that Jun Qingyu could see his environment clearly, and said, "It's landing."

"Huh?" Jun Qingyu noticed that Fu Yuanchuan was in the mecha, "You..."

As soon as the voice fell, there was a prompt sound that the protection was temporarily released. After three seconds, the prompt sound disappeared and the protection was turned on again.

When the mecha entered the protection, there was a short pause in the video when preparing to land, and then hung up because the signal disappeared, and the signal would be restored automatically when the landing was completed.

Jun Qingyu Dai Hao Guangnao got up and went out.

Shi Kaixin came back and saw that a few of them were still blocking the door to discuss, but the object of discussion was changed from Jun Qingyu to one of the majors.

He knew the major, but he was very loyal.

Shi Kaixin walked over and said coldly: "What are you arguing about? Be quiet, don't make annoyance to Madam."

Upon seeing this, Jun Qingyu feared that Shi Kaixin thought he was going to follow him when he went out, so he said, "I'll go out for a while, don't need to follow me."

"Eh? Madam wait—" Shi Kaixin couldn't take care of the major, and hurried to catch up. "It's dangerous outside, Madam, don't go out, how can I not follow, where are you going to tell me?"

However, he didn't chase two steps. Seeing the door opened from the outside, Fu Yuanchuan walked in. Shi Kaixin immediately retreated three steps, turned his head and ran, without any hesitation.