Chapter 2

"You won't be lucky next time" Zenos said and get out of the bed.

"Remember my name is Zenos. I dont want to hear you screaming Rose next time."Zenos said and walk into the bathroom

 Hayden's eyes widened. 'So his name is Zenos.. I'm screwed. Did I just fuck a domineering guy?'

 Hayden tried to stand up while ignoring his throbbing ass. His eyes widen upon staring at his body showing in the mirror.

Hickeys litter on his skin especially his neck which doesn't seem to has a place where there's no hickey. His waist was filled with finger print.

Hayden facepalm himself and pity his body. These guy. He meant Zenos must have ravish his body like damn. That must be the reason why all part of his body is aching. He'll be sure to take a long minute bath after he reach home

 Hayden picked up his littered clothes on the floor. He was thankful that Zenos did nothing to his clothes. He wore it immediately so as to avoid Zenos

He walked to the bedroom door happily while thinking that after leaving this place he'll make sure to runaway from Zenos.

He tried to open the door and he met it locked. Shit... It was locked and there's no key at the door.

That Zenos guy!!! Hayden thought angrily

"Are you looking for this?" The sudden cold voice jolted him awake. He turned and saw a half naked Zenos shaking the key.

Hayden gulped,Zenos may be a charming beauty but he's very shrew. "Yes. I mean No." he stuttered fearfully.

You expect him to say he's running away? Hell.. No!! Not in the presence of Zenos cold face.What if be was ravished again?

Zenos walked towards Hayden. "Better.. Dont try to run or else once I find you, you are never getting away again" he declared in a chilling voice while stroking Hayden's waist.

Hayden gulped and nodded frantically. Great!He has messed with the Devil!

"Go and take a bath!" Zenos ordered and released Hayden from his grip

 Hayden nodded and scurried into the bathroom fearfully. He facepalmed himself and think of his future while relaxing in the warm bath tub.

'Wait. My father is one of the richest man in the country! How can I let Zenos do as he likes to me? I must be crazy! I'll make sure I threaten him after i leave the bathroom so as to uphold my family's fate and name in me.' Hayden thought and smirked evilly

.....

Hayden waltz out of the bathroom in a pink bathrobe. He smiles beautifully as he look into Zenos eyes. "Do you know who I am?"

Zenos look at Hayden in amusement wondering what's he's getting at.

"I'm the son of..." Hayden stopped. What if the guy kidnapped him and used him to threaten his father... No... No... He has to keep his identity a secret.

"Son of Ethan and Hanna." Zenos said nonchalantly

What? He knows? Hayden's eyes widened in shock but he tried to appear calm. "Glad that you know. Did you know what my parents will do if they found out what you are trying to do to thier precious baby?" He crossed his arms and asked proudly

"Oh.. Family boy?" Zenos smirked. He stand up and walked towards Hayden. He stopped in front of Hayden and crossed his arms. "No, i dont!" He shook his head.

Hayden smirked and used a finger to raise Zenos jaw. "We are one of the richest in the country. Do you know what they'll do to you??" He said and walk round the 'pitiful' Zenos.

 Zenos placed a hand on Hayden's shoulder. "No, I dont and don't care... All I know is what I want to do to you." He said and lift Hayden up effortlessly in a bridal style while kissing Hayden's neck and jaw.

Hayden panicked. He didn't care!Zenos said he didn't care. What to do???

............

There may or may not be a lot of errors in the book. I apologize for any error. If you meet any errors in the book, please make sure to correct me in the comment section.

Happy Reading