10

Aman is trying to call Roshini but her phone is switched off. He is waiting in front of her house. He went inside the house.
"Roshini. "
" Roshini. "

He started shouting her name.

" Aman bhaiyya." A servant came.

"Where is Roshini? "

"Roshini want out just 15 minutes ago. "

"Where? "

" I don't know. "

He leaves the house and keeps on calling her phone. She is not answering his phone. He keeps on trying. Finally, after 14 try's she lifted his call.

"Roshini, where are you?"

No reply from another side.

"Roshini please answer me. I'm scared."

"Aman."

"Yes. Tell me."

"Aman Do you love me?"

"Roshini, we will talk about this later. First, tell me where are you?"

"I need an answer."

"Where are you?"

" First answer my question."

" I will tell you directly."

"Airport"

" What are you doing there?"

"Leaving India."

"Because of me."

" For you and your happiness."

" I'm coming."

Aman ride to Airport. He is searching for her everywhere but couldn't find her. Suddenly, someone keeps a hand on his shoulder. He looks back and is shocked. He pulls that person into a hug and starts sobbing.

"I love you Roshini. Please don't leave me. "

Rohini starts crying.

" I won't leave you only if you say you will come on a date. "

They both smiles and tighten their grips.
----------------------------------------------
Mehta Mansion

Neela is arranging the table. Ashish is in Office. Avni and Nandini went to the hospital. F3 is in the hall watching T.V. Aman and Roshini enter the mansion.

"Ma, look who is here," Aman shouted from the door.

Everyone's gaze is at them. Just then Nandini and Avni enter the house. Avni is looking pale because of Aman. She looks up and sees Roshini there. She runs towards her and hugs her tightly.

"Bhabi"

"Avu "

  "I missed you so much Bhabi."

"Me too."

"Roshini" Neela called her name after seeing her.

"Ma, How are you?"

"I'm fine."

Everyone is very happy except Avni, Neil, and Aman. They are eating lunch and talking to each other. They completed eating and started to leave their room.

"Aman, we need to talk. Now." Neil said.

"Neil I don't -" cut off.

"I don't wanna drag this anymore."

"Either I"  Avni replied playing with her fingers.

Aman look at her.

"Avni, you don't know anything. You are still a kid? Now go to your room." Aman said maybe almost shouting