One Secret Comes Out

Marinette yawned as the class grouped up in front of Ms. Bustier. "I thought you went to bed on time?" Chloe asked. "I did. I woke up in the middle of the night after Adrien and I went to bed and stayed up designing," Marinette replied.

"Here," Chloe said, shoving the coffee cup into Marinette's hand. "You're giving me your coffee?" Marinette questioned.

"This coffee sucks and you look like you need it," Chloe said, turning her head away. "That's sweet. Thank you Chloe," she rested her hand on her shoulder, "Really."

Chloe turned her head and her lips curved into a smile. "You're welcome."

"Okay, I need everyone to get with their partners and get ready to get on the bus. M. Wayne has offered to give us a more exclusive tour of the new building after dealing with the Joker," Mlle. Bustier said, excitement stirring between the students.

Marinette sighed when she felt a hand on her shoulder, she knew whose hand that was anywhere.

"Ready to go, Bug?" Adrien whispered in her ear. "As ready as I'll ever be," Marinette smirked.

"You have me right next to you in case you ever need anything," he said. "I know, Kitty. I know," she said, leaning in to give him a kiss. It was fast and only lasted a few seconds because a few seconds after their lips touched, the class gasped.

Marinette pulled away, an audible sigh escaped her lips before she could stop it and her cheeks were as red as Nathaniel's hair. "You forgot they didn't know didn't you?" Adrien teased.

"Always getting me into trouble, Chaton," Marinette said. "You know it, Bugaboo," he smirked.

The girls instantly dragged Marinette towards the bus and loaded up, Mlle. Bustier sighing in defeat. The boys all gathered around Adrien, patting him on the back and Kim whooping. Adrien just smiled to himself.

"What was that kiss about?" Alya said, as Adrien sat next to Marinette. "And you thought I was going to be the one to reveal it," Adrien said, sticking out his hand towards her.

"I can't believe I just lost 20 euros," she said, giving Adrien the money. "Oh, the sweet smell of victory," Adrien said.

"You know I don't remember making this bet," Marinette said in a petty tone. "Yes you most certainly did! We were in the living the room and you were like, "I bEt 20 EuRoS yOu'Re GoNnA eNd Up TeLlInG tHeM bEcAuSe-' and I'm not finishing the rest of that sentence," Adrien said.

"I did not say tha-"

"I bet you 20 euros that you're gonna end up telling them because-" Adrien paused the audio. "I resent you and your phone," Marinette said, making Adrien, Alya, and Nino laugh.

"Okay, you guys better be talking about what I think you're talking about," Alya said, staring at the both of them.

"Okay, Mr. Winner. You can tell them," Marinette said. "Marinette and I are dating," Adrien smiled, cupping Marinette's hand in his.

"Woo hoo!"

"Finally!"

"Congratulations!"

"Well, it's about time!"

The class erupted with cheers and even Mlle. Bustier congratulated her students. "Operation Secret Garden finally worked!" Rose said as she, Alix, Mylene, and Juleka high fived each other.

"Come on, Lila, don't you want to congratulate the happy couple," Alya called to Lila who was silently glaring at them from a few seats down. Her features quickly changed when she realized everybody was looking at her.

"Congratulations, Marinette and Adrien. I really, really, really hope you stay together and nothing bad ever happens to you guys, especially you, Marinette," Lila said, venom subtly ripping her voice. She said it so smoothly that no one heard except the said couple, but that was only because they were searching for it.

"Thank you, Lie-la. That is really, really sweet of you to say," Marinette replied 'sweetly'.

"See, I knew you guys would get along. No need to fight over a stupid boy, no offense Sunshine," Alya said.

"Just because you say 'no offense' doesn't stop it from being offensive," Adrien said, a light playfulness in his voice. "Yeah, yeah," Alya said. Adrien opened his mouth but got cut off by his phone getting a message.

He quickly unlocked his phone to open the message and almost burst out laughing. Luckily, Alya and Nino had turned away for a second so they didn't see it. He quickly showed the phone to Marinette.

However, she was the one who burst out laughing. Chloe had sent Adrien a cat meme, the caption reading: Lila trying to impress you be like: .

"Marinette, if you don't start breathing, you're going to die," Adrien smiled. She inhaled deeply but choked, causing her to laugh again/ "I'm... sorry... It's just too true," she gasped again before her breathing calmed down.

"Girl, you okay now?" Alya asked. "Yeah," Marinette said with a reminiscent smile. "So what finally made you guys-"

"All right, students. We are going to leave with our partners and wait at the front door until I make sure that all of your classmates are here," Ms. Bustier said.

"You know I have your back, right?" Adrien whispered to his girlfriend once Nino and Alya turned around. He held her hand. "I know, Minou," she said, her thumb caressing his.

They let go of each other's hands once they got off the bus, in case a photographer caught them here too. Surprisingly enough, they had passed a billboard on the first day in Gotham with Adrien's face.

"Calm down. I doubt we'll even see him. He's probably doing rich, white, playboy things," Adrien said. "Thanks, Adrien," Marinette said. They decided to split up, Marinette going to Alya and Adrien to Nino.

Marinette was biting her lip, trying to shake due to all the anxiety she was feeling. "Don't worry girl. There's no need to be worried. Plus, Lila can help you meet them, seeing as-"

"Alya, under no circumstance, can you tell Lila what I told you, okay. Do you understand?" Marinette asked.

"Why? You don't want Lila to know who her new sister-in-law is?" Alya smiled.

"Alya, Damian Wayne is fifteen. How many times do we need to have this conversation again? Yesterday, she said that she was related to Martha Wayne too. Do you know what that means? Incest. That's disgusting," Marinette said.

"That's-"

"I'm done with this Alya. Let's just not talk about it anymore, just please don't tell Lila," Marinette begged.

"Okay."

They walked in and Marinette and the rest of the class gasped. A few steps in front of them was Bruce FUCKING Wayne.

Marinette instantly dragged Alya to Adrien and Nino who were at the back of the group. Marinette instantly let go of Alya's wrist and held on to Adrien's hand.

Bruce looked at the class, his eyes stopping momentarily at Marinette before looking back at Ms. Bustier and starting another conversation with her. Only one thought went through her head:

He knew