B | Brat Taming | Klaus Mikaelson

Warnings: language, BDSM elements including Spanking, role play, punishments

Warnings: language, BDSM elements including Spanking, role play, punishments. Rough, kinky consensual play with the hot-tempered hybrid. Skip it if it's not your thing ;)

***

Disapproval radiates from that smoky blue stare, and a shiver rolls down my spine. I've been a bad girl tonight, and Niklaus Mikaelson is not pleased.

"I asked you to behave tonight, Y/N." The muscles of his jaw flex as he fights to control his irritation. "Your insolence has no place at this party, and yet... you simply could not help yourself, could you?"

God, he looks sexy in that suit. His sandy blond hair is combed back and away from his face, accentuating that penetrating gaze. I love when I can see the flames of fury dancing behind his eyes—angry Klaus is so fucking hot. My teeth sink into my lower lip as I imagine him lifting my dress, pushing me against the wall and taking all that anger out on me right here in the hallway while the others dance and drink below.

"Are you even listening to me?"

"Yes, sir." Pressing my thighs together, I keep my head bowed just the way he likes. "I'm sorry, sir. I'll be a good girl the rest of the night, I promise."

"Elijah warned me that tonight was important, and that bringing you as my guest would be a headache. But I knew if I brought another woman in your place, there would be hell to pay."

My gaze snaps up, irritation twisting my features. "And who would you bring instead of me?"

Klaus' lips tip up in amusement. "Don't you worry about it, love. Just concern yourself with looking pretty and staying in line. We both know what happens if you don't."

I watch him walk away to join Marcel in some kind of peace treaty toast, keeping my back to the wall as the guests mingle and dance around me. When I catch sight of that cranky bartender Camille descending the stairs, jealousy flares in my chest. She looks prettier than usual, wrapped in a black floor-length gown that catches the light from the overhead chandeliers. She's here with Marcel but I know she has a thing for Klaus, and it bugs me. She glances back over her shoulder and smiles when she meets his eyes.

Pressing my lips together, I try my hardest to ignore her. I promised Klaus I'd be a good girl tonight, and tripping the blonde bitch would not qualify as behaving. Neither would accidentally spilling my champagne on her dress or keying her car.

Not that I'm tempted to do either.

I bide my time, sipping my drink and chatting with Josh and Davina, waiting patiently for Klaus to come and tell me what a good girl I've been since our talk. I might be wearing a dress he's deemed too revealing, and I may have whispered that I couldn't wait to taste his cock later tonight while he was chatting with Father Kieran... but other than that, I've been a perfect angel.

So when I glance down from the stairs and find Camille spinning in his arms on the dance floor, I can hardly contain my shock. After trying my hardest to behave all night, he repays me by dancing with her? That was not the deal.