these titles are getting too long (10/26/21)

yeah so I did it again and disappeared for almost a week. oops

twenty third: Dr Jane already has a frog sona. It took her like... an hour. Hey, you try discovering a mystical dimension is real and NOT doing that.

twenty fourth: Marcy started calling Anne the "Anne-ime protagonist of Wartword". Take that as you will.

twenty fifth: The reason why we don't see more mid stage pollywogs in Amphibia is because they turn into regular frogs quite quickly. Polly is a late bloomer however, it'll take much longer for her.

twenty sixth: Marcy is a bit of an addict for gambling. It's always "Ooh, one more try," with her. Sometimes determination isn't a good thing...

twenty seventh: Though Andrias said the only person that could get in his way was Anne, it was said after he sent his robot troops to take care of Sasha. Now that they've been destroyed he also acknowledges Sasha as a threat- I JUST WANT EQUALITY BETWEEN THE GIRLS OKAY!?

twenty eighth: Nelly (the one time gag in Turning Point) is a cryptid who only appears when you say "Woah, Nelly!" All participants thereafter instantly forget about Nelly's existence, as Nelly returns into the shadow... shadow... sha...
...wait what was I talking about again

oh right the 1 month anne-iversary of this stupid book is tomorrow