Prologue

Luke texted Gretta to come his Condo to have sex with him. Gretta is one of his sex toy.

"I'll make you lose your mind Gretta" Luke said in his husky voice. The girl did not react when Luke immediately kissed her passionately.

His kisses went deeper, it went down until it reached her neck. He planted more kisses and leave a hickeys on it. Gretta moan loudly.

"Holy Cra-ohhh!" Gretta moaned, his kisses went down until it reached Gretta's right breast. She moaned again when Luke started to suck and lick her nipple. He look like a child who haven't been fed for years. Gretta pulled his hair to stop herself to moan loudly, she bit her lips.

Luke's other hand, coped her left boob, he started caressing it. Gretta feels like she's in heaven because of too much pleasure. Luke is good in bed, he never disappoint her when they have sex. Hindi alam ni Gretta kung saan ibabaling ang ulo dahil sa ginagawa ni Luke sakanya. Luke suck and licking her breast. When he done suck and licking her breast, his kisses went down to her stomach until it reached her private part.

"So wet" Luke lick his lips seductively and stared at her with lust. Luke kneeled and stared at her eyes. Gretta hypothesized by Luke's Grey eyed and she want more!

"Shut up and stop staring at me, just continue what you're doing Luke!" Gretta's said in out of frustration. She want more, she want him to lick, suck and nipping her pussy until she get crazy and beg for more.

"Take it easy, we'll be there baby" Luke said and bend down his head. He started licking her clits. He sucked it, nipping it anf licked it. She moan loudly.

"L-luke oohhh!"

"Just moan my name baby" Luke said and insert his one finger in her hole. Gretta felt electricity went up to her body. She held her mouth to prevent herself moaning. She closed her eyes and moan again.

"Aahh-oohh!"

"Damn! Those moans are making me want you more baby" He said and started fingering her hole. Gretta trembling, it was so good. She was enjoying it when his finger got slow down, Gretta frowned.

Napamura nalang si Gretta sa isip niya dahil sa pagbibitin ni Luke sakanya.

"More, please more!" Gretta begged.

"Just wait baby" Luke said and winked at her.

Luke stood up and unbuckled his belt, and there, his big long manhood came out. Gretta bit her lip when she see Luke's erection again.

Luke hold Gretta's leg and pulled her closer. Hiniwalay ni Luke ang magkabilang binti ni Gretta at pumasisyon sa gitna.

Luke held his erection, he started entering Gretta's hole. Luke groaned when he felt her warmth.

"Fuck!"

He fully insert his big long manhood in Gretta's hole.

Sabay silang napaungol dahil sa pag iisang katawan nila. Hindi na nakatiis si Luke at nagsimula na itong gumalaw sa ibabaw ni Gretta.

Gretta moaned Luke's name again and again. Nababaliw na siya dahil sa pinapalasap ni Luke sakanya.

Luke started to push hisself harder and faster. The room filled their moan.

Mas lalong napaungol si Gretta ng matagpoan ni Luke ang g-spot niya. Iginalaw ni Gretta ang bewang niya at sumabay sa galaw ni Luke.

Napamura si Luke dahil sa sarap at napapikit ang mga mata. He held Gretta's waist and hold it tightly. He pushed hisself harder and faster again and again.

"Ohhh! I'm cummin-ohhh!"

"Faster Luke!"

Sinunod naman agad ni Luke ang sinabi ni Gretta at mas bilinisan pa ang pag galaw. They both moan loudly. Gretta really likes being fucked by Luke. Luke is really a monster when it's comes to bed. He's good at making you crazy over him.

Luke immediately out his erection when he felt his climax.

"Oohhh fuck!"

That's was hot!