~CHAPTER 23~

*•*•*•I will make it my life's mission•*•*•*
——————————————————————————

Status: Not Edited

"Tell me darling, what did you guys do on your date?" Liz asks and I smile.

After my date on Saturday, I didn't want to get up from bed on Sunday, so I stayed in bed all day and ended up eating snacks from the vending machine that's in the common room, just like the true snack whore I am. I didn't get the chance to tell them about my date, but I did tell them that it went great. Lucas and Cole eventually joined me at the room and we watched mean girls. Lucas even recited Cady's, spring fling dance, speech.

"Well he picked me up at the dorm and got me roses," They're not my favorite but the gesture was really sweet. "And then he took me to this restaurant it wasn't too fancy but it wasn't too laid back either, so I liked that. Then he took me to this beautiful cliff and we ate cannolis while looking at the stars." Lizzies smiled at me.

"That's is so cute and romantic." She gushes and I nod rapidly.

"I know right it was a good night." Except the awkward car ride cause he had asked me about my parents, and the part where I cried myself to sleep.

"What else happened?" She asks. You mean besides sleeping with Chase in the same bed right after I went on a date with Max, not much. I don't get to answer her cause Mr. Waters comes into the class room. I turn to her and tell her I'll tell her later.

"Good morning students." Mr. Waters says as he walks into the classroom. He's awfully cheerful today. Did he get into Mr. Green's weed stash? "Today I have decided to give you a free period, I didn't have anything planed, so free time. Leave do what you want but don't do anything illegal." He says and I smile. I turn to Liz and she smiles at me. We stand up and start to leave the room. We stop mid-track and look at the boys to see if they are going to come with us and they nod. Chase is the first to stand up and he comes next to me.

"So where are we going princess?"' He says and I smiled at him.

"I don't know wherever the hour takes us." I pause. "Ooh let's go get May she's in AP Bio right now. She says she has a love hate relationship with that class so she might want to come."

"And we can never forget Cole he's also in that class." He tells me and I nod. I didn't know he was in that class. That sound so horrible from my part it sounds like I judged a book by its cover.

"Okay let me text her." I take my phone out and start looking for her contact.

Me: Hey babe, you wanna skip class?

June🌺: Yes please get me out of here.

Me: With pleasure, tell Cole to come too.

June🌺: Okay see you in a bit.

Me: Okay.

"Done. She is on her way and she is bringing Cole." we continue walking down the hall and I see Liz and Lucas laughing at something Lucas said. I'm going to make it m life's mission to get those two together by thanksgiving. They would make such a cute couple and they clearly have feelings for each other.