Chapter Eight

One month later and Lucy arrives at the castle "Sparkles!" She says excitedly and runs into Demetri's arms; him catching her, legs wrapping around his waist and he holds her close "I've missed you little one" He responds. "Sparkles?" Felix says from behind Demetri "Private joke" Demetri replies and Lucy laughs "Sorry Dem" She whispers in his ear "It's ok darling" He kissed her cheek and tightened his hold on her.

Lucy had lived in the castle for the last few months and had become friends with the twins, Felix, Heidi and Corin. Lucy enjoyed the girl's nights in with Jane, Heidi and Corin as they would exchange beauty tips and give each other make-overs and Lucy would give them an Aromatherapy massages on occasion.

Marcus comes to visit her too. "It's good that you and Demetri were able to get together after everything that had happened" "Yes Marcus, it is. Demetri stayed in my life and won my heart by being himself. I truly love him" She said smiling "Make sure you tell him that my dear" Marcus said. Lucy nodded "I will, although I'm a little worried what will happen once I'm immortal" "His feelings for you will never change child. Your feelings however, will intensify. You will feel the mate bond as strongly as he does now" Marcus replied with a kind smile and she nodded in understanding.

Demetri returned from guard duty feeling stressed as there had been three trials which lead to four vampires being destroyed. "Get changed Dem and I'll give you a massage to help you relax" "Sounds perfect darling" He kissed her cheek and made his way to the closet to change.

Lucy put a blanket on the floor by the fireplace; placing a few aromatherapy oils next to it. Lucy was still wearing the blue bikini she had on when she sunbathed on the balcony earlier and added a white cover up that came to her mid-thigh. Lucy closed the blinds on the balcony door and waited for Demetri to change out of his guard duty robes. "Which oil do you want me to use Orange Blossom, Lavender or Sandalwood?" She asked "Let's try Orange Blossom please" He responded as he lay face down on the blanket. Lucy placed one leg either side of Demetri's waist as she gently sat down on top of him and poured some oil into her hands; she then rubbed her hands over his back and shoulders ensuring to cover the area to be massaged. She began moving her hands up his back, across his shoulders and down his arms, then worked her back up his arms, across his shoulders and down his back. She repeated this action a few times, before applying pressure whilst trailing her thumbs up his spine and down again. She then began to massage his shoulders and neck being a little firmer to work out the knots "Mmm. This feels really nice mi amore" "Really?" She asked "Yes Really" He chuckled "Never realised how tense I was before now" 'I love the feel of her warms hands on my body' He thought smiling. "I'm guessing your missions and guard duties stress you more than you realise" She said quietly.

Forty-five minutes after she started his back and shoulder massage she raised herself up onto her knees "Roll over for me please" He did as she asked and watched as she sat back down straddling him, he couldn't help smiling or the thoughts going through his mind of what he like to do to her whilst in this position. She poured a little more oil into her hands and started to massage his muscular arms; rotating his wrists and rubbing each finger before working her way back up his arms.

He closed his eyes enjoying her touch; his thoughts getting naughtier the longer they stayed in this position. Lucy noticed him hardening beneath her and blushed slightly taking her bottom lip between her teeth. She trailed her hands down his chest gently scratching him with her nails when she heard a low growl leave him; his eyes opening and she noticed they were darker than before. "Do that again" She nodded and moved her hands upwards over his torso to his chest and then trailed her hands down gently scratching again on the way down. Another low growl escaped him and Lucy couldn't help feeling a little turned on at the sound; something that didn't go unnoticed by Demetri.