17.) "I was just buckling your seatbelt, but thanks for that"

Jezzabelle's POV

"I am glad you found her" I heard the voice of Rose coming from the kitchen. I yawned and wiped my eyes as I walked down the stairs having just woken up. I walked into the kitchen and Rose ran up to me. "I cannot wait to plan the wedding" she squealed, hugging me tight. I hugged her back slightly, wincing at the pain she was giving me from squeezing so tightly. "Mom" Xander groaned from where he was sitting on a bar stool.. She released me and walked behind the counter, "sorry" she mumbled. Xander looked at me and opened his arms. I walked over and stood between his open legs. I wrapped my arms around his waist and laid my head on his chest."Good morning" I whispered, laying a kiss on his chest. He kissed my ear, "Morning princess" he whispered. I smiled and pulled away. I pecked his lips and went to move but he wrapped his arms around me and kept me between his legs.

"I want to sit" I whined, he sighed and picked me up and placed me in his lap with my legs dangling between his. "So sweet," I said, patting his chest. He hummed and laid a kiss on my neck.I looked at Rose and she was cooking eggs on the stove. "Do you need help?" I asked. She shook her head and continued cooking. "What are we doing today?" I asked Xander, he shrugged and started tracing patterns on the side of my stomach with his fingers. "Let's do something fun" I suggested, turning around in his arms. He nodded and brought his hand up and tucked my hair behind my ear. "Like what?" he asked. I smiled and wrapped my arms around his neck, "Just you and me" I whispered. He nodded and kissed my lips. I stood from his lap and he groaned. I patted his back and turned to Rose, "Can you watch the kids today?" I asked. She nodded and continued cooking. I grabbed Xander's hand and dragged him upstairs. We went to the closet and got ready. 

We walked back downstairs and I smiled when I saw the kids sitting there eating breakfast

We walked back downstairs and I smiled when I saw the kids sitting there eating breakfast. I kissed each of their cheeks and Xander led me to the garage."Let me drive" I said. He looked at me and thought before throwing me the keys. They landed at my feet and I bent down to pick them up. "Why did you not catch them?" he asked, opening the driver door for me. I shrugged and sat in the seat.He walked around the car and got in his seat. I adjusted the seat and Xander hovered over me. I smiled and kissed his lips. I pulled away tugging on his bottom lip a little. He licked his lips and smiled, "I was just buckling your seatbelt, but thanks for that" he said. I blushed and looked down. He chuckled and kissed my cheek. I turned the car on and slowly pulled out of the garage.

Xander's hand laid on my thigh as I drove down the road. "Where are we going exactly?" I asked. He shrugged and I looked at him, "the boardwalk?" I asked. He nodded, "it looks like it is about to rain" he said. I shrugged and pulled into the parking lot of the boardwalk. We got out and headed to the many stores. I smiled when I looked to my right and had a clear view of the beach. I looked at Xander and he looked down at me, I stood on my tiptoes and caressed his cheek. I laid my lips on his and kissed him. He kissed back and wrapped his arm around my waist pulling me closer. I pulled away, "What was that for?" he questioned softly. I smiled and ran my thumb over his cheek, "No reason, I just love you" I said sweetly. A smile took over his features and he threw his arm over my shoulder as we started walking down the bridge thing we were on, "I love you too" he said, laying a kiss on my temple. I wrapped my arm around him and put my hand under the hoodie and jacket he was wearing, slipping my finger through his belt loop.

I dragged him to the Nike store and we walked through the aisles. "I like these" I said holding up a pair of mint colored Nike Airs. He nodded and grabbed them from me, he walked to the front and bought them, "Aw so sweet" I said, kissing his cheek. He chuckled and we walked out of the store. He led me to a small waffle house in the middle of the boardwalk and we walked in and took a seat. "I hear they sell drugs here," I whispered to him. He looked at me with an eyebrow raised, "Let's see if they will sell me some" I suggested. He shook his head, "You aren't taking drugs baby" he said. I giggled and laid my head on his shoulder. I tried to get him to sit at the front of the restaurant but he insisted we sit in a booth in the back. A woman walked over and looked at us, she bit her lip and kept her eyes on Xander, "What can I do for you today?" she asked in a flirty tone. "Two of the two eggs for breakfast." his deep voice said, she wrote that down and then looked back at him, "Bacon, sausage, or city ham" she purred. "Bacon for me and...." he trailed off looking at me, "What is city ham" I whispered, I shook my head, "Same as you" I said. The lady wrote that down and continued to stare at Xaner. I cleared my throat and her eyes snapped to mine, "Can you go put our order or are you going to stare at my fiance the whole?" I hissed. Her eyes widened and she walked away. I huffed and crossed my arms over my chest. "I love you" Xander whispered in my ear, laying a kiss on my earlobe. I smiled and leaned over kissing his cheek, "I love you too" I said.

The lady came back and gave us our food and then quickly walked away. After we were finished eating we walked back outside to the bridge and continued walking. My phone rang and I looked at it, "GET HOME NOW!!!" it read. I looked at Xander and showed him my phone. He grabbed my hand and we took off running. We arrived home within 8 minutes and we both ran inside. Xander kept me behind him and he stood in front of me with a gun in his hand. Noise was coming from the back yard. He slowly walked there and I nearly had a heart attack when everyone in the yard yelled, "SURPRISE"

"What the hell" Xander's voice boomed. I gripped his arm and stayed behind him, knowing he was pissed off. "You had us in panic." he yelled. Everyone looked down at their feet including Avery. I sighed. Rose was standing in the corner with an apologetic look on her face. "I want this shit packed up and everyone out of my house" he said in a powerful tone. He stormed back inside and I looked at everyone, "I am sorry" I said. Everyone left one by one and I went to the living room and saw Josh sitting on the couch with Avery and Ariana. "Hey guys" I said. He sat in my lap and hugged me. I hugged Avery's side, "it's ok." I said. She nodded and wiped the tears from her eyes. "I want you to write me a list of everyone who came so I can email them and thank them for the surprise" I whispered. She nodded and stood walking out of the room.

"I am gonna go check on daddy" I told Josh. He nodded and sat on the floor playing with his toys. I walked down the hall and to his office. I did not bother knocking and walked straight in."Hey" I said softly. He looked up and his face was still in an angry state.I walked over and took a seat in his lap. I pulled his head to my chest and ran my fingers through his hair. "You ok?" I whispered. He nodded and squeezed my waist. I smiled and kissed his head. He looked at me, "That was fucked up right?" he asked. I nodded, "that was freaked up" I said, rubbing my thumb over his cheek. He leaned into my hand, "Wanna go see Josh and Adriana?" I asked. He nodded and we stood up.

We walked to the living room and he picked up Josh and sat on the couch. I went to the kitchen and grabbed Adriana. When I walked back into the living room Josh and Xander were watching a movie. I sat on the couch and curled up next to them. Xander took Adri and I took Josh. We laid there together and watched movies for the rest of the day.