Harry- The Nerd In School

You hummed as the rain outside dripped, dripped, dripped outside of your window. You put your folder in your backpack and got your umbrella. You quickly walked downstairs and out the door of your new house. You got into your car and drove off to school. You parked out the front of the school five minutes later. You about to walk up the new steps when two arms wrapped around your waist. “Stop it Max. I told you, we’re through. Remember? That was 3 weeks ago.” You said annoyed by the presence of you’re lying, cheating ex-boyfriend. “Oh c’mon, you know you still love me.” Purred Max until you jabbed your elbow into his stomach. He held his stomach as you walked away of what was soon to be trouble. You walked up the stairs of the school and walked to your locker. 17, 35, 74, you thought as you turned the locker dial. You opened up your locker and shoved in your notebook on the top shelf. You never told... anyone, but you secretly had a crush on the nerd of the school. His name was Harry, and he was a singer. He was one of those drama nerds, but those dimples made you go wild just thinking about it! After the entire day went through, you finally got to 8th period, which was hang out in the lunch and do nothing for an hour. You could do homework and talk, but you couldn’t help but catch yourself from staring at Harry in every period! But then you heard someone talking about something familiar… “So I couldn’t help staring at Harry during math class! He was so cute, that’s why I had to dump Max. Max is just so much more different than Harry, even if Max is a jock and he is popular and cute, he is nothing compared to those dimples, oh I would just die to run my hands through those curls!” You looked up and saw that Max’s new girlfriend, Maryonica, was reading your journal in front of everyone, even Harry! You must have forgotten to close your locker on the way out of 7th period! You put your head down as she flipped the strawberry blonde hair off of her shoulder. Harry and everyone else looked at you. You couldn’t believe Maryonica was pointing you out like that! You ran out and into the hall and cried while your back was on the floor. Someone’s steps came up to you. “I think it’s really sweet you wrote that, if you still want to run your hands through my hair, you can.” Harry said smiling at you. You laughed and he kissed you. You ran your hands through his hair. “And that,” You told your daughter Darcy. “Is how your Father and I met.”