Favourite Tattoo

You traced your fingers on Harry's arm that was filled with different types of tattoos, he was still peacefully sleeping beside you.

Harry was shirtless, since he likes sleeping with his shirt off.

You felt him move a bit, you turned your face towards him, he opened his eyes, adjusting to the light of the room.

"Good morning" He smiled, rubbing his right eye.
"Morning" You spoke.
"What are you doing?" He asked, yawning.
"I'm just admiring your tattoos" You replied, glancing back at his arm.
"I never asked before, what's your favourite tattoo of mine?" Harry questioned. You grinned.
"I mean.. It changes every week" You chuckled.
"What's your favourite right now?" He wondered.

"The butterfly in the middle of your chest" You responded, placing your hand over his chest.
"Why did you pick that tattoo?" Harry asked.
"It's very beautiful, and I like the details on it" You answered, He nodded.

Harry wrapped his arms around you,
you closed your eyes, feeling comfortable in his arms.

"But, I love all your tattoos" You added,
"I know" He kissed the top of your head.

After talking with him for a while, you eventually went back to sleep again, enjoying each others company.

//

If that tattoo wasn't your fav, you can always change it :))