Fifteen

"Bro, that is so cool. Like-

"Stop talking," Tony Stark says with a sigh, cutting him off.

Is it even him? Does he even know?

"Look, let me get on with what I need to do, and then, like I said, I'll get going."

"Posie! Stop! There's bigger things at play right now." I look over to the other lineup to see Bucky staring at me. "You don't have to do this."

I smirk, "oh I know that. I've known that for a while now, but the difference between you and me, Bucky. I want to hurt people, and right now, I want to hurt you."

"RHODEY! NOW" I hear Tony Stark yell.

The knife in my hand launches through the air, and instead of sailing towards Bucky or Iron Man, it lands in the upper left shoulder of the silver robot or Iron Man look-alike. The blade wedges just below the gun mounted on the soldier, and it dies.

"Seriously!" I hear the man in the silver robot complain.

"Shot me once, think I wouldn't know," I refer to the other day in the underground tunnel. The memory had come to me earlier, as I had strained to figure out how I was shot when I saw the angry red scars on my abdomen.

I can see Captain America's side begin to run from the corner of my eye, picking up speed. Same as those who stood alongside Iron Man. Knowing my chances were limited, I too began to run. I narrowed my eyes, picking up the pace, as I sprinted towards Bucky.

I am knocked off my feet by a very familiar shield. My chin slams into the ground, and I groan as I push myself off the floor, narrowing my eyes at the metal disk that lies a few feet away. The only person who owns a red and blue shield adorned with a star would be Captain America. Ahead of me, he is locked in combat with Iron Man, each of them throwing fists at each other. I swoop down and grab the shield from the ground flinging it towards the pair. The shield hits the back of Iron Man's head before Captain America grabs it, slamming into the face of Iron Man.

An arrow lands in Iron Man's chest, and he is blown away while I advance on Captain America with another one of my knives in hand. I swing forward, trying to land the knife in his head. He slams his shield into me, sending me stumbling backwards. In my rising fury, I launch forward, tackling the man to the ground, swinging my metal fist downwards, trying to make contact. He pushes me off, moving away to help Wanda Maximoff in her fight against Peter Parker.

As he moves off, my line of sight falls back onto my main target, who is fighting a man in a black cat costume. Bucky slams his fist into the other man's face as I race over, knocking him backwards. Knowing that Bucky is facing away, I leap to my feet, pouncing on his back. He stumbles forward before gripping my leg and tossing me over his shoulder. My body slams into that of the man in the black costume. I roll away, pushing myself off the ground once more.

"Who the hell are you?" I ask as this man advances on me, throwing punch after punch. I deflect each one, throwing my own, which he dodges easily.

"My name is T'Challa. You killed my father, so now I will kill you."

I throw my legs upwards in a roundhouse kicking, each following through and kicking him in the head. "An eye for an eye. Nice."

At that moment, where I land crouched on the ground, Bucky moves forward metal arm, reaching for T'Challa's throat. "I didn't kill your father."

"We know, that was me."

"Then why did you run."

"Because you were chasing him." I say, my fist colliding with T'Challa's cheek. He lands a kick in Buckys chest, sending him backwards before rounding on me.