❤ please read❤

Hi, my lovely readers...

I Just want to ask you something.....

Do you'll really like this book?

Just wanted to know.....

So Today I was about to update a lot but something ruined my whole day😔

So I upgraded my other book called arranged beloved... And someone commented saying that it's so old and I have to change Tae's character in the book. And they told me some part was 'very cringe' ( idk which one) This particular comment Just ruined my whole good mood and triggered my insecurities that I unpublished that book. ( I'm really sorry for the ones who read it regularly don't worry I will publish it when I complete this book).

I just want to say please don't judge someone's work Just like that. It hurts....
And this made me think if I really should continue writing?  And I was thinking about it the whole day. I should have been updating but I don't even have a bit of motivation after that comment. I spent a whole day updating it. So it hurts.

And on top of that, I love that book very much even if it's not read by many.

And I want to thank many of my readers who are so humble and bear with my writing and comment sweet words without Judging me.
I'm very thankful for them and will ever be grateful...

And one more thing I will never give up on this book cause this is my first ever book.

And don't forget to stay healthy and safe lovely people...

Thank you💜💚

God this moment was soooooo cuteeeeeeeeeeeee

Daddy kook cooking for pouty baby taetae...