𝚃𝚆𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚈 𝚂𝙸𝚇 - 𝙱𝙸𝙶 𝙽𝙴𝚆𝚂

it was as though 

it was as though 

someone had slid ice cubes 

down the back of my shirt

__________________

:: ꒱ 𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐚 !۰ ۪۪۫۫ ·₊̣̇ ꒷ ꒦

"Mateo, I really need to get ready now, alright? I'll see you when you get here." I said into the phone.

He sighed, "Fiiiiine. But send me a picture of you, once you're dressed up, I wanna see it before I come over, it would be embarrassing to get a hard-on in front of your family."

"Mateo!" I squealed.

"What? I'm just being honest.." he mumbled.

"Whatever. I'll text you when I'm done, I love youuuu!" I said.

He chuckled, "I love you too, bye bye."

I put the phone down, and went to pick out an outfit. Even if it's not that much of a fancy event, I want to dress up, because me and Mateo are telling quite big news to the others.

I'm really nervous about how my brothers will react. I mean, I am only turning 19 soon, it is a pretty young age to have kids. But I have papas and Mateo's support, it's all I need. 

Shaking myself out of my thoughts, I headed over to my closet, to pick out my outfit.

I instantly spotted the perfect dress, that I got from the mall a few weeks back, it was light blue and had tiny ruffles at the end. I love it!

I put on the dress, before going to my vanity desk to straighten my hair. After straightening my hair, I did my makeup. 

Ahhhh! Perfect! 

Ahhhh! Perfect! 

I applied some perfume, before applying some vanilla-scented lotion to my arms and legs. I went to my bed, and saw Silas sprawled out on it. He is so so cute!