Money hungry colleges

Fuck Collegeboard.

I wrote this on my profile, I'll write it everywhere. I'll tattoo this on my left ass cheek.

Why does Collegeboard claim to be a non-profit organization, yet asks for $11.50 to send SAT scores?!

Did I get acceptances? Yes.
Did I get rejections? Hell yeah.

I want my money back for those rejections.

Another thing.

Why do colleges ask for application money? The college I'm going to is asking for 600 dollars.

Six hundred dollars.

Six.
Hundred.
Dollars.

By the first of May.

Do you not understand what I can do with that money?! I can donate it to the homeless, I can put money down on a laptop (majoring in graphic design), I can buy three round trip tickets to Jamaica with that money, I can buy 600 coconut waters with that money.

I'm going to be paying over 50,000 a year to attend your college, are you reminding me that I'll have to survive on shrimp Cup Noodles and boxed macaroni and cheese for the next four years?!

Those 600 dollars better come with life insurance.
Those 600 dollars better make me immune to disease.
Those 600 dollars better ensure a successful game design career after I get my bachelor's.
Those 600 dollars better give me a remote to mute my mother, because that's just ridiculous.

Slimy bastards, you guys just can't get enough.