Riansh Conversation.

Outside the Registration office-

Both Riddhu and Sejal were crying hugging each other....
As now Riddhu have to go with Vansh to VR Mansion!

Sejal- please take care Ridz and call me whenever u miss me ( sobbing in tears)

Riddhu- yeah...yeah Seju don't worry I'll take care of myself but u also promise me that u will take care of yourself properly she says while crying... It was difficult for her to speak so she was saying all this while taking pause for a second.

Vansh was feeling bad that both the girls are crying like hell and then he said-

Vansh- sweetheart stop crying and sejal u also, don't worry I'll take care of her said with concern that we all know was somehow or the other was fake but still Riddhu looked at him and thought, (how he can act so well ?)

Sejal- Yeah jiju I know you will take care of my Ridz but still she is my only family, my childhood best friend and my roommate.

My one and only support in this cruel world, how will I stay away from her.... She said all this while tears were rolling down her cheeks.

Riddhu hugged her again tightly bcz she knew all the things she said was exactly same for Riddhu as she also don't have anyone to call as a family except Sejal.

Riddhu know that her life will not be normal anyone as she has to live with this Mafia atleast for next 6 months.
She don't want to leave sejal but she has signed a contract so she has no other option left.

Riddhu- ( wiping her and sejal tears)
Seju now stop crying I promise whenever I will miss you I will call you okay she said as confirmation!

Sejal- yeah I will also call you for sure and they both again hugged each other saying bye....

Vansh- Sejal u can come anytime to VR Mansion to meet ur buddy okay don't worry he said while smiling.

Sejal - Okay said while giving a little smile.

Riddhu was just glaring at him bcz she knew that whatever he is saying is all fake, but she just glared at him and then tap sejal cheeks as a loving gesture to say so goodbye..

Riddhu-  Take care of yourself and the orphanage people okay

Sejal- Yeah Ridz just take care of yourself as well.

Both for the last time hugged each other and then Riddhu settled in the car , where vansh get to the driving seat. They both just waved their hands to sejal and went.

Angre was supposed to drop sejal to the orphanage so he took sejal with him in separate car.
_______________________________________

In the car-
Riddhu was still sobbing in tears due to which her nose and cheeks has turned red like tomato.

Vansh saw this and said-

Stop crying Riddhima I'm fed up from ur crying it feels like that a tomato is sitting next to me 😅
He said all this as taunting Riddhu.

She glared and said in shock and irritation-

What!!! What do you mean by tomato
She was confused!

Vansh- yeah u r wearing this red lehenga, and bcz of crying ur face has also turned red, so in total u r looking like a Tomato!

He said in a flirt tone!

Riddhu- Mr. Vansh Raisinghania just focus on driving the car rather than anything else, Said in Anger.

Vansh- I'm focused u better don't instruct me, he said in a serious tone!
Riddhu just turned her face towards the window!

Then for some time they both remained silent.

Suddenly Vansh said-

Well sweetheart u will be now living in VR Mansion so let me introduce u to the family members.
He said with concern.

Riddhu was shocked that why is he intrested in such things when it's not a normal marriage.

Vansh- don't give such expression as u will live there u should know about them.

Riddhu remained silent and listen to vansh.

Vansh- well there are only 3 members in my home.
Me, Angre and My house keeper who is also my very dear aunt Mrs. D'Souza.

Riddhu was confused bcz he has a huge family as she saw in the party like Dadi, Ishaani , siya etc.

Riddhu- but what about your dadi , sisters and...she was cut off by Vansh.

Vansh- yeah there are my family but they don't live in VR Mansion.

Riddhu- in confusion but why.

Vansh- I'm not that attached to them also they all are just act to love me but in actual they are behind my property that's why.

( Guys I don't want to focus on the Raisinghania family that much , I just want to focus on Riansh)

Riddhu- oohk she said in astonishment.

Till this time they reached VR Mansion, she saw that the VR mansion was huge and beautiful.

Guys that's all for this chapter do let me know in the comments how's this chapter and sorry for any grammatical mistakes and if you felt anything negative.

Till then bye ✨