ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 9♥︎

Aaye ho mere jindegi mein
Tum bahar baan k
Mere dil mein yun hi rehna
Tum pyaar pyaar baan k!

.

Sid cupped his beautiful wife's face and said...

Sid:

Shukriya humare jindegi mein aane k liye!

Hum apne aakhri sans taak aap ki hefazaat karne ki kosish karenge!..

Aap ko mehfooz rakhna humara farz hai or hum apne farz ko jaroor pura karenge!

Or ek baat, aap humare jindegi k pehli or aakhri ladki hai. Hum aap k ilawa kabhi kisi or se nikah nahi karenge naaz!

Kyun ki aap k ilawa koi or humare chupe hue dil ko rahat nahi de payega!

Aap humari pehli or aakhri begum baan k rahengi naaz, waada raha❤️

.

His heart confession made her soul happy!

He was just too good to be true!

She didn’t thought that he will be this much nice!

.
.
.

Immense respect and liking was growing in her heart for her dear husband.

.

He softly said...

Sid: naaz aap kapre badal lijiye, ye bhari kapro mein neend nahi aayegi, aap ko acche se! Hum abhi aate hai.

She noded and he left!

.

She took a deep breath and smiled, thinking that she is blessed with a loving husband❤️

.

After changing in a comfortable salwar suit, she sat in the bed! She covered her head with dupatta!

She removed all her ornaments! Only her bangles were there in her hands and a diamond nose pin was shining in her adorable nose!

She was glowing, because her heart was happy!

.
.

He also changed his clothes in another room and came back with a plate of food making her amazed!

He looked at his wife who was looking heavenly beautiful in simple clothes and no makeup look.

He sat beside her...

Sid: kuch kha lijiye naaz! Aap ko bukh lagi hogi..

Sana looked down and smiled at his caring nature!

Sana: aap bhi thoda kha lijiye.

She said softly making him smile a little!

Sid: aap khilayegi hume?

She shivered and looked down in shyness!

Sid: agar aap khilayegi toh hi hum khayenge warna rehne dijiye! Hum bukhe hi so jayenge!

She pouted after listening this.

Sana: nahi, bukhe maat rahiye. Aap bimar pad jayenge! Hum khila dete hai.

She said in whispering tone, still he heard and his heart jumped in happiness!

.
.

Sana made him eat food while looking down and he kept looking at her, time to time he sucked her fingers naughtily making her blush!

After he finished his food, he looked at her.

Sid: aab hum aap ko khila dete hai...

Sana: nahi hum khud kha lenge. Aap rehne dijiye!

Sid:  naaz! Apne hume khilaya toh humara bhi farz baanta hai na aap ko khilana?

Sana looked down!

Sana: Jaroorat nahi hai. Aap so jaye aram se! Hum kha lenge!

Sid: behes maat kariye naaz! Hume apni pyaari begum ko khilane mein koi takleef nahi hogi, yakeen maane!

Sana blushed!

.
.

Sid made her eat the food with so much care which made her innocent heart melt by his overwhelming nature!

.
.

After dinner, they both were sitting in the bed.

Sid: Naaz...

Sana: ji

Sid:

agar aap ko waakt chahiye toh hum aap ko dene k liye taiyaar hai.

Nikah hua hai, iss ka matlab ye nahi ki aap ko humari maarji mutabek chalna hoga.

Aap ki maarji sab se jaroori hai.

Aap bilkul bhi ghabrana maat! Hum dusre kamre mein so jayenge!

Aap yaha aram se so jaye!  Kuch chahiye hoga toh hume bula lijiye gaa! Hum aa jayenge!

.

Sid was about to go but sana stopped him.

Sana: suniye...

Sid: Ji naaz...

Sana: aap yaha hi so jaye! Kahi or jaane ki jaroorat nahi hai.

Sid: par aap...

Sana: hume koi takleef nahi hogi.

.

Sid smiled a little and they both laid in their sides of the bed...

Sana turned... Her back was facing him! She was still wearing the dupatta!

.

He kept admiring her back, turning towards her.

She slept after sometime and turned towards him in sleep.

He was wide awake!

.
.
.

Her dupatta removed a little!

Her beautiful neck was visible while he looked at her intensely!

.

She moved a little closer making his heartbeat fast.

He looked at his beautiful wife...

She is just so....gorgeous❤️

.

Losing all his control, he held her in his arms softly, not wanting to break her sleep...

.

When her head touched his chest ,  his heartbeat became uneven!

His hidden heart was beating beautifully as if his heart has found it's beat...

.

Kissing her forhead softly, he hugged her, as if trying to protect his begum from all odds and evil things!

.
.
.

While she snuggled in his warmth making his heart smile!

.

Though Their growing feelings were unknown to them but their heart had already fell in love with each other, without their knowledge❤️

.
.
.

Keep loving bubbas❤️

Lemme know you liked the chapter or not.

Keep loving ❤️

Zubiya🥀

.
.