Chapter 33

Fang Xiao also left a message that Chairman Wu was about to expel Min Ziyin from the Guidance Association.

    Because he participated in the auction, and the information was forged, he did not have a sentinel, and participating in the auction was nothing more than a statement.

    Now that things are getting worse, Chairman Wu wants to get rid of the traitor Min Ziyin in order to keep his position as the chairman.

    When the confrontation training was conducted again, Yuan Bai hid and was bored, and told Fang Lin about the incident: "What do you think about Min Ziyin and Chairman Wu?"

    Fang Lin thought about it for a moment, and said, "It depends on how many medicines there are. If there are enough medicines, the law will lose its meaning and will definitely be changed. If there are only two medicines, Min Ziyin will be kicked out."

    "What if the number is not enough for the time being?".Even if the original white has spawned a large number of leek seedlings to be transplanted to the planting area, they will mature at least three months later, and it is uncertain whether the treatment effect will be weakened.

    "Then Min Ziyin needs to get at least one potion to have the right to speak."

    He has already paid for it and will be able to get it in a few days, so don't worry about it.

    Yuan Bai's impression of the Guidance Association is too bad, and he hopes to change to a chairman, ready to give birth to a leek as soon as possible, extract the medicine and give it to Min Ziyin.

    At the end of the training, Yuan Bai and Fang Lin went to the end again. They did not eliminate others, nor were they eliminated. The score was zero, and they were ranked in the middle of the twenty teams.

    One time can be said to be a fluke, but it is still the same twice, some people doubt it.

    Fang Xiayang jumped out and accused Yuan Bai of cheating: "Did you not enter the training ground in the first place? Where are you hiding?"

.Yuan Bai: "Of course we went in. We can't tell you where we are hiding, and tell you if we are going to lose."

    "Impossible, I have explored every corner of the training ground mentally, and never met you." In order to eliminate them as soon as possible, Fang Xiayang took Cao Heng to search carefully, but did not find any figures.

    "I didn't encounter it today, but I did it yesterday." Yuan Bai hooked the corner of his mouth and asked deliberately, "Do I need to show evidence?"

    "Take it out." Fang Xiayang didn't believe he had evidence at all.

    This is what you asked for. The original white cough gave a position in the training ground, "There is a strange-looking stone there, we just hid behind, and heard you and Cao Heng passing by and talking about'one month One time agreement', the content is..."

    "Shut up!" Fang Xiayang screamed, interrupting the words behind him.

.Yuan Bai looked over and found that Fang Xiayang’s face was pale and she couldn’t stop trembling. She seemed to be greatly frightened. Nonsense!"

    Facing the suspicious gazes of the surrounding students, Cao Heng stood up and bit the bullet and said, "Student former, you must have heard it wrong. We didn't pass by there yesterday."

    Yuan Bai hugged his arms and looked at the two of them playfully, turning his eyes from one to the other, "Oh, then I have no other evidence, and I can't prove that I didn't cheat. How can this be good?"