Chapter 33

Zorion Point of View

"I love you." This is it!

"Hmm?" Meow hummed in question but I have to make it clear to her or else I know I will have to see worse.

"I love you." I repeated, hoping to bridge the gap between our mental barriers.

I... I can't touch a cow's unmentionables to squeeze out milk and when I thought about it, I realized, the words 'I love you' came out easily and pretty smoothly from my mouth.

I don't know if I should be happy as she is slowly getting back to our previous status or I should be guarded for including me in her free helping services.

I mean, what kind of help is this? Why should I...

Meow went agape and kept staring at me blankly which I'm sure she doesn't know how to react.

Yes you fool; I love you so seize dragging me into your services.

"How nice of you, young man. Time to show your love." The old Indian woman poked me and Meow towards the mother and child cows with a large bucket in which we are to fill the milk.

"Why should we do this? Aren't you doing this all along?" I complained like a child. I can't even stand the smell here.

Why should I do this?

This is not help but torture.

"You see young man; Gauri gave birth just a couple days ago. A cow gives yellowish milk for few days' right after giving milk. Such yellow milk is used to make cheese, desserts which are great for body. My old man cannot squeeze the extra milk since it takes quite some energy. You are here to put in extra strength and relieve Gauri from the pressure."

How sweet of her! But everyone should do what they need to. Why am I to do their job?

I threw a casual glance at the resting cow, who, was already looking at me with a welcoming gaze. The animal nudged her head lightly as if signaling me to get to work fast.

Not you too!

"Meow. I don't know how to handle cows. My knowledge in squeezing is pretty good but sweetheart, it doesn't apply to all kind of creatures. I – I – I love you."

Desperate!

I was that desperate!

Never in my life would I see such a day. Hand on my heart, this situation is tougher than any I faced in my life and to let you all know, I faced several typhoons in this life.

Meow did not speak; she just shook her head and grabbed my arm, pulling me to the cow that gave birth recently.

The old Indian woman got the cow to stand up for us to have easy access to her... ahem!

I sighed in resignation and walked towards the animal with a deeply etched scowl dark enough to cover the sun in the sky.

"Here you see," She pointed to a couple of sagging breasts and pulled them one after the other in rhythm. The yellowish white milk soon sprayed sharply into the bucket that was right below. "Put strength but handle her with care and love."

One minute she was instructing and the other minutes she was nowhere to be found leaving me with Meow and a cow to milk.

Sitting on my knees, I followed Meow with a frown. Meow held the bucket tightly and looked at me as she wiggled her eyebrows.

Don't tell me I should do the deed! In your enemy's dreams!

"I'll hold the bucket, you squeeze." I said and suddenly bulb went off in my mind when I saw a point to support my request. "I vowed to touch only one female intimately in this life after I met you."