1

Third POV"Easy

Third POV
"Easy..." Matt told Jenna when he opened the door to Elenas house "Grab the door Jer." "Stop fussing, I'm fine." Elena starts to tell Jenna "The doctors said that you have to take it easy." "Yeah, you don't want to rip your stitches, hemorrhage and die, alright?" Jeremy started to tell Jenna what could happen but lovingly "Yeah, the only thing I'm gonna die from is embarrassment." Jenna told them "No." Matt told her.
Jenna then reminded him "I walked into a knife. How does somebody do that?" Elena as always trying to hide things from Jenna tells her "It was a freak accident."
Jeremy continues "It happens." "Yeah, I mean I've done it like twenty times at the Grill." Matt told Jenna trying to make her feel better.
Jenna starts to laugh, then winced in pain
"Okay, I'm being nice."
Jeremy tells Jenna "Careful."
Matt as always a gentleman helps Jenna to the couch "Easy, easy." They put her on the couch.
Matt asks "What should I do with this?" "I got it." He gave Elena a bag with food. Matt stays with Jenna while Elena goes in the kitchen, Jeremy follows her. "So what are we gonna do?" Jeremy asks  "Make lunch." "No, about Katherine."
"We're not gonna do anything, Jeremy."
Jeremy looks at her disappointed "She tried to kill Jenna. We can't let her get away with that."
Elena tells Jeremy "Yes we can. If it keeps us safe then we can."
Jeremy reclames "And what if she tries something else?"
"She won't. Katherine hurt Jenna because I didn't do what she said. I'm not doing it now, me and Stefan are over. She wins, the end."
Jeremy started to retaliate "You are being naïve and you know it."
Jeremy starts to leave
Elena demanded  "Where are you going?"
"Out. I'll be back."
When Jeremy opens the door he saw someone he thought he wouldn't see again "Hello Jeremy" well Alexander Gilbert had an 'amazing' time to come back "Alex you look different and sound different." Alexander gives Jeremy a small smile "Well I've been living in Europe for a couple of years now." Jeremy gives his older brother a smile and Alexander tells him "Get in here little brother." Alexander pulls Jeremy into a hug. Jeremy pulls back and asks him a question "What are you doing back after all this time." Alexander gives him a look and just shakes it off "I've.... I've been wanting to get clean for a while and I guess I missed my little brother." Jeremy shakes his head "Why now... why after all this time."  "Well....ummm I need a place to lay low for a while and get back up on my feet." Jeremy tells him "of course you can stay here it's your home you don't have to ask. Well I've got to go bye." Jeremy walks out and Alexander smirks 'he's still so gullible'. Alexander walks in and closes the door, he starts walking into the house and sees his little sister "Hello Elena."