#2 Get ready

~Y/N POV~
'I hope I can change the world'she said while wiping her tears..
Then she felt like someone standing behind her.. Actually she was making her breakfast

??where do you think your lost ,sweetie?!
Aren't your getting late for school...
You should have woke me up to make breakfast for you!!

Y/N : "OMMA" SORRY..i didn't mean to wake you up!!(she said smiling widely)

Y/M : hmm..you should hurry now..or else you'll be late for school...!!just go get ready...I'll serve the breakfast,..!

Y/n hummed while smiling and went to her room to get ready!!

                              A/N POV
Let me introduce her!!
She is Kang y/n and she is 16 years old.. she's the one and only daughter in her whole family..her dad and mom were arranged married couple..!!after thier marriage her dad used to blame her mom for not getting pregnant.. !!
Then after 1 year she got pregnant..as they were so happy but her dad sided family I mean her grandparents wanted a grandson again..yet they don't have any granddaughter in thier family..but unfortunately her mom gave birth to y/n...which made her grandparents break into pieces...after the delivery her dad used to avoid her and her mom.. whenever y/n cries her dad blamed her mom ..but her mom was always with her!!after 16 years till now her mom can't get pregnant coz of some issues in her abdomen..!!!

                               Present
After having breakfast y/n was walking in the street on the way to her school..!!

                               Y/n pov
I was walking peacefully on the street..then Suddenly someone cling on my back..!!
Y/n : yaaahh!!jennie!!can you stop doing like this..I am already tired of everything..!!🥺
(While her eyes filled with tears)

Jennie : hey ! Hey !!I was just playing around you..!and about your tiredness I know.. I can understand everything!! "Don't even dare to cry rn,or else your gonna see my soul less body on the street"..!

Y/n : yah! Stop it (she said annoyed)
Okay I won't cry...😊

Then they arrived at school and went to thier locker then to the classroom..!!

                            ~ A/N POV ~
Y/n has no friends other then Jennie(her one and only close friend)....and about Jennie she knows everything about y/n...also about her sad story..!! Jennie used to comfort y/n whenever she feels lonely!

                            ~ End a/n pov ~

~skip to last class maths~
?? students we are going out for a project trip for 2 nights and 3 days,so inform your parents!!

Y/n : Excuse me mrs.choi!

Mrs choi : yes ms.y/n..!!

Y/n : can you please tell us where we are going and what kind of project is that??

Mrs choi : yes dear!!we are going in the middle of the forest and you'll gonna find for woods and food in two two pairs!!

Y/n : so...is the trip is on tomorrow??!

Mrs choi : Nae !!

Then she left and y/n came back home and informed her parents about their trip!!