29.Discipline

After the kids got up from their naps Sasha decided to take them down to the pool so as Sasha said 'do the tango without little ears listening'. I had laughed and thanked her.

Now here I sat on the edge of the hotel bed with the sheets wrapped around me and my head in my hands in embarrassment.

"Lena baby it's okay" Conner said scooting up behind me and wrapping his arms around me.

"No it's not I'm so embarrassed!" I mumbled into my hands.

"We tried it and it resulted in you falling on my neck and almost killing me" he laughed and I turned around and punched his shoulder.

"Stop you asshole!" I yelled and he just leaned forward and kissed my cheek.

"I love you baby" he whispered into my ear.

"I love you too and I'm sorry for almost killing you" I said giving him a slight smile feeling my embarrassment go away.

"So let's get back to it" he said while grabbing my hips and dragging me back towards him.
~
"I hope that was enough time because Bradley kept asking for his mommy" Sasha said walking into the hotel room.

Luckily Conner and I had just put our clothes back on.

"Mommy!" I heard Bradley yell then felt his really wet body hit my legs.

Not caring that he was soaking wet I picked him up and snuggled him into my arms.

"I missed you" I heard him mumble into my neck. I turned my head and kissed his temple.

"I missed you too buddy" I whispered while slowly rocking him.

I felt a blanket cover Bradley and I looked to see Conner draping it over Bradleys shivering body. I gave him a little smile as a thank you.

"Mommy guess what?" Violet yelled and I looked at her.

"What baby?" I asked and I saw the excitement in her eyes as she clung to Sasha's arm.

"Sasha let me stick my feet in the hot tub and it was really warm" she giggled and I smiled at her. I could tell that Violet really fell in love with Sasha and I was really happy about that since Violet doesn't connect with a lot of people.

"Wow baby girl you are really growing up" I said and she smiled then ran off to play with Sky and Taylor.

"Conner whats wrong with your neck?" Sasha said out of nowhere and I grimaced.

"Nothing baby sis" he laughed and she gave a suspicious look to both of us.

I just turned my attention back to my sleeping baby who was holding on tightly to my shirt which is what he used to do all the time when he was a little baby.

"Do you want me to go put him in bed?" Conner asked and I just shook my head no.

"Okay" he said then leaned down and kissed Bradley's temple and brushed some hair off his face.

"Aww" I heard and I looked up to see Sasha giving us a smile.

"Conner you have your own little family" she excitedly said to him.

He just smiled and looked down at me before pulling me towards him and kissing my temple.

"DADDY!" I heard the screaming coming from the bedroom.

Conner quickly let go of me and rushed to the room and I followed after him with Bradley still snuggled into my arms. We walked in to see Taylor crying, Sky pouting with her arms crossed and Violet trying to comfort Taylor.