121-140

Chapter 121:
  What a pity Ye Jiangong and Ye Xiuqing had some regrets in their hearts after hearing this policeman's words.

  Both of them are very satisfied with the courtyard. If the owner of the yard is willing to rent it out, even if the price is more expensive, they are also willing.

  However, if they sell this yard, there will be some difficulties for them.

  Housing prices are not high in this era, and their family has also made a lot of money during this time. If there is a need to buy, there is not much pressure.

  But after buying the house, they don't have much money left in their hands. Coupled with the need to rebuild, if it is not done properly, the money for purchases will become tense in the future.

  And listening to this policeman, there are other conditions for buying this house.

  Thinking of this, Ye Jiangong had some retreats. However, looking at this yard that is worthwhile everywhere, Ye Jiangong felt a little bit reluctant in his heart.

  Seeing Ye Jiangong's hesitation, Ye Xiuqing thought for a while and persuaded him.

  "Father, why don't we go in and ask the owner? Let's talk to her, maybe she will agree to rent to us! You can't do nothing and just give up!"

  Ye Jiangong heard what Ye Xiuqing said. Nodded.

  Indeed, you have to give it a try.

  After their father and daughter had discussed it, under the leadership of the policeman, they knocked on the gate of the yard.

  "Aunt Zhou, are you at home?"

  "At home, wait a moment!"

  As soon as the policeman knocked on the door, there was an old business in the yard.

  Then, there was a burst of unhurried footsteps. Probably the people in the yard are older, so the sound is a bit heavy when walking, so that people outside can hear it clearly.

  Although someone was waiting outside, the sound of footsteps in the yard did not appear to be flustered. Even when walking, the rhythm of the footsteps falling is almost the same.

  In the last life, Ye Xiuqing also learned various etiquettes. She knew in her heart that to be able to get out of this rhythm, the person who came here had received a very good etiquette education at least since childhood.

  Ye Xiuqing breathed a sigh of relief, well educated. Don't say anything else, at least communicate for a while, so that there is no way to communicate.

  The one who opened the door was an old lady with gray hair, a little thin, but standing straight. Some of my clothes are old, but they are clean. The whole person seems to be in a particularly good state of mind. For a while, Ye Xiuqing was afraid to determine her age.

  She first glanced at Ye Jiangong and Ye Xiuqing, nodded at them, as a greeting, and then looked at the policeman who brought them over.

  "It's

  Erye, is there anything going on here at this time?" Hearing Aunt Zhou'er's question, the policeman smiled at her.

  "Aunt Zhou, I remember that you said some time ago that you wanted to sell the house? It just happened that the two of them wanted to see the house, so I brought them over."

  Hearing his words, Aunt Zhou nodded.

  "Okay, I see, don't you still have to go to work this afternoon? You go back first, I'll take their house to see the house."

  Hearing Aunt Zhou's words, the policeman also knew that it was useless to be here. Nodded directly.

  "That's OK, then Aunt Zhou, I'll go back first!"

  After finishing speaking, he looked at Ye Jiangong.

  "Comrade Ye, Aunt Zhou'er is the landlord of this yard. Just tell her what you think, and I'll go back first."

  Hearing his words, Ye Jiangong hurriedly thanked him. After he left, he looked at Aunt Zhou, who had not spoken.

  "You can come in if you want to see the house. I'll show you. Although this house is not short, it has always been occupied by our family and it is well kept."

  While talking, Aunt Zhou asked Ye Jiangong and Ye Xiuqing to Into the yard.

  This yard is bigger than Ye Jiangong and Ye Xiuqing imagined. Looking at the yard alone, there may be nearly one hundred and fifty square meters.

  Jujube trees and magnolia were planted in the yard, and there was a deck chair next to it. There are roses and Lingxiao around the wall, and you can imagine how beautiful the scenery in the yard will be when these flowers are in bloom.

  The rest of the yard was also very clean. Although there were a few chickens, there was no dirt in the house.

  The other side of the yard was reclaimed. Half of them are planted with some vegetables, and the other half are all kinds of flowers, which makes the whole yard look much more elegant.

  When they were outside the yard, Ye Jiangong and Ye Xiuqing already liked the yard very much. After reading the structure of the yard, I became more impressed.

  Ye Jiangong even felt that when his family opened a lo-mei shop here, they somewhat ruined this very well-kept yard by the original owner.

  "I take care of this yard by myself. If you live in, you can plan it by yourself.

  Our house is now living here by myself, so except for the house and kitchen I usually live in, I keep all the other houses locked. The structure inside is the same. If you want to see, I can open it to you.

  Moreover, there are a lot of furniture in this room, which are all old objects. If you need it, you can keep it for you, no You are charged an extra fee.

  Aunt Zhou said while she took Ye Jiangong and the others into the house to take a look. After

  Ye Jiangong and the others came out of the house, Aunt Zhou said.

  "Where else do you want to see, I I can take you to see it. "

  Hearing what Aunt Zhou said, Ye Jiangong hurriedly shook his head.

  "No, no, just look at these. I'm quite satisfied with this yard." I have to say that the more they look at it, the more satisfied they are with this yard. The only difference now is the price.

  "The kid who brought you here just now should have told you too. Because the yard of my house is only occupied by our family from beginning to end, it is very well preserved. Therefore, the asking price will be higher.

  Most of the houses in our county are all one family. It's about a hundred square meters. The total area of ​​all houses in my yard is about 300 square meters, plus the yard there is still 150 square meters. For this house, my price is 40,000.

  And, I'm going out for medical treatment recently . , After I come back, you still have to leave me a room in the yard for me to live in until the day I close my eyes."

  Hearing what Aunt Zhou said, Ye Jiangong couldn't help frowning. No wonder her house is good in that respect, but it hasn't been sold yet. There are indeed few people who can meet her request.

  "Aunt Zhou, don't you know if your house is going to be rented?"