Training

Estrid knew that the families would need to train in order to survive. Even her family would have to train. The new type of vampire was entirely new to them.

The others stood inside talking about idiotic Aro and his hell rising twins. Not to mention the dog he calls Caius. Stupid baboon never knows when to back down and shut his mouth. Hearing the last of Edwards monologue of self proclaimed words of motivation

Edward: What's to stop them from going after Benjamin next? Or Zafrina or Kate
or anyone else with a gift?

Anyone they want. Their goal isn't punishment, it's power. It's acquisition.
Carlisle might not ask you to fight, but I will. For the sake of my family. But also for yours and for the way you want to live.

Jacob seemingly grew a pair and spoke up but as usually he sounded like a preteen who got his way. "The packs will fight. We've never been afraid of vampires."

Suddenly the entirety of witnesses began to agree each agreeing to stay and fight but most importantly to protect the child.

We will fight and We will win.

Tanya looked towards her mate and family questions swirled around in her brain.

Rebekah and Klaus noticing the star glazed vision of the blonde in the very direction of their sister smile with a little mischief but adornment.

Their sister deserved her and so much more. All the siblings looked amongst each other and gave a nod of agreement. No harm should befall Tanya and her Family that is top priority including the little girl.

Klaus: Sister do you have a plan to stop this barbaric fool. Please tell me you do.

Estrid smirking to herself replys back "Yes, I do have a plan Klaus".

Klaus: Well would you like to explain said plan sister we're not mind readers

The others nodd alongside him except for Hope and Freya.

Hope seemly having enough of her father speaking for her replies "speak for yourself and auntie est awesome plan".

Chuckling to herself yet again Estrid turns away from looking outside to explain.

Estrid: We need to catch them off guard. The key to all this has always been about Alice.... However, proven that she is not here we're going to do this the ol fashion way. Training will be done.

Before she can finish Rebekah cuts her off with a question of her own.

Rebekah: Sister, what type of training you do realize that this may be easy for us granted all we need is to snap off a few necks but for the others it may be quite a show.

Estrid continues her thought

Estrid: ahhh yes let me continue since I was rudely interrupted hmmm where was I yes training, The wolves will need to train as well as the witnesses. New Borns while strong are more likely to be clumsy. Aro wants the coven more than anything else so by default that is the biggest problem. He will need more people on his side. While his guards are indeed formidable they're no match for us. Bella's shield is good but will not help if she doesn't practice. It's defensive also remarkable usually gifts don't fester until one is turnt. We also need to practice. I doubt that cracked induced vampire knows we're here let's keep up the silence."

Hope: "It happens very rarely, but it doesn't take long for evidence to turn up proven that said coven has done wrong. It's always someone with a gift. It may also be why Alice left in the first place." finishing off her aunt's words..

Klaus and Hayley turning to their daughter look on proudly. Hope will always be their beacon that shines brightly.

While they have all accumulated enemies and regrets their greatest achievement will always be Hope Andrea Mikealson. Who unknowingly united every single Mikealson.