part 1- when i woke up

After waking up and finding out my saviour was the one person, I was least expecting it to be I was stuck in my thoughts.

'Why did he save me?' I thought he hated me...

The thing that struck me out of my thoughts was a loud bang and scream coming from just outside my room. I jumped and called out for my mom being a natural instinct. "MOM!" I screamed obnoxiously until Louis burst through the door rushing over too me. "WHAT? What's wrong?" he screeches almost making my ears bleed. "Where's my mom?" I say, in a stern voice, fear lacing over it. "She- she's. Umm j-just give me a second, okay?" He says placing a reassuring hand on my back, rushing away in a swift motion.

I sit there, in the creaky, metal hospital bed in fear. 'What is going on?' my subconscious is going to the worst places. All I can hear is panic and no one has bothered to come in here and fill me in on the previous havoc that has taken place.

Before I know it a nurse rushes into my room with used gloves in one hand and a stethoscope in the other.

Time goes by and she informs me that my mother has suffered a heart attack and they're not quite sure why. She was in perfect health and all she was doing was standing around and taking to the nurses.

I was terrified. What would I do without her? This has always been a worry for me but I've never been this close to the real thing.

My dad died when I was only young. I never really had a relationship with him since I was so young. It was always just me, my mom and sister Gemma. When Gemma left to travel the world with her girlfriend it just left me and mom. I don't really like Gemma's girlfriend, her names Maya. She has long black hair and brown eyes and always called me squirt or buddy. I guess they make each other happy and that kind of all really what matters. I guess.

Anyways- MY MUM! I need to see her, check on her. I can't just lay here and act like everything's normal because its not.

I look around the room, about to get up and find my mum when I catch a glimpse of louis just standing in the corner. What is he doing? He's just looking at me- well more like staring.

"Where are you going?" I hear him say. "Well, it really is none of your business. But if u must know, to find my mum. No one's telling me what's going on and I need to see her." "No, you're not." He says almost immediately. I then get confused. Why is he looking after me and caring for me all of a sudden when just this morning he was making fun of me?

A nurse politely walks in stating she needs to 'check my vitals'. I'm very confused at this point. Are we just going to brush over the fact that my mother just had a heart attack, and no one is filling me in?

What's happening?

Hey guys! sorry this is a short one, just want to update bc i feel guilty i've taken so long... ❤️❤️