14

Rose POV

"What's wrong princess?"

Feeling their warm embrace calms me so much.

"I got so scared because they wouldn't let me know anything that was going on." I say shakily through tears.

"I'm sorry kitten," Jake kisses the top of my head.

"We ordered them to do that so you wouldn't try pulling anything like this."

"You could've gotten hurt princess." Blake growls and tightens his hold around me.

"But I didn't, I'm ok, but you guys aren't." I pull away from them and look at their bodies more closely.

Scratch marks cover their chests some more deep than others, some of their bones out of place, dried blood all over their body's.

My heart starts beating really fast as I begin to feel like my skin is on fire, my breathing quickening.

"Hey, what's wrong??" I hear them both say very quietly, like if they were far away before a high pitched noise takes over my hearing.

I look at them, seeing their worried and scared looks, stretching their arms out towards me as my vision becomes blurrier by the second until I can't see them anymore.

The last thing I feel is their arms catching me from falling.

———————————————————————

JAKE POV

Rose's skin gets paler and paler, her lips getting blue.

Tears fall from my eyes as I quickly go to pick her up but Blake growls and yanks her towards him.

I look at him angrily before he sprints to the hospital.

I follow beside him.

"Get a room ready for Rose something is wrong." I mind link the family doctor.

"Of course Alpha, we're ready for her when she gets here."

I look towards her in Blake's arms and she hangs there limply.

"Fuck Blake we should've never left her." I mind link him.

Nothing comes through from his side, all I feel is the anger and worry seeping out of him.

We burst through the doors and the doctor and nurses are already there waiting for us.

"Just place her on this bed Alpha and we'll take care of her." The nurse says gently to Blake.

To my surprise he places her on the bed and goes to follow them as they lead her to the back.

"I'm sorry Alpha you can't come." The nurse steps in front of him, stopping him.

He growls in his face and pushes past him.

"Alpha! You can't go back there!"

"Don't tell me what to do!" Blake growls loudly.

"Blake! Calm down!" I yell towards him as I run to stop him.

"GET OFF OF ME!" He growls loudly, thrashing around trying to get loose of my hold.

"YOU CAN'T GO BACK THERE! SHE'S GONNA BE OK!" Yelling back at him I pull him outside.

"LOCK THE DOORS" I order the nurses as we get out of the hospital.

"Blake calm the fuck down, you're scaring the pack." I whisper yell at him.

"I DON'T WANT TO CALM DOWN, I don't wanna lose her." His voice cracking as he stops struggling in my hold.

I turn him around and hug him.

"I know you're scared, but she's gonna be alright ok?"

"I fucking hope so." He releases a breath shakily.

3 HOURS LATER

A piercing scream shoots through my ears and everyone around us looks towards the source.

The hospital.

Me and Blake look at each other panicked and race towards the doors breaking them in the process.

Pushing towards everybody to get the Rose, my heart starts beating faster as I hear her whimpers and cry's for us.

Only making us move faster.

"How fucking big is this stupid ass hospital!" Blake growls.

We stop in our tracks as we see mate standing limply in her hospital gown in the hallway, red eyed with tear stained cheeks.

My heart breaks and I sprint towards her as she lets out a breath of relief and falls to the ground.

———————————————————————

Really random update but here's the next chapter guys! :)

Hope you guys like it as much as I did writing it 🙏🏻