32 - Come With Me.

V quickly ran to the lever that was connected to Jungkook chains and brought them down halfway. The younger staggered uneasily and V ran back to hold him in his arms.

"Easy.. baby, hold on.." V gently released the cuffs and lowered the younger to sit on the floor, with his back leaning on to a pillar.

V looked at Jungkook's appearance, his heart pained from how worn-out and semi-conscious the younger is. Not to mention the number of wounds on his body, some of which are still slightly bleeding. Jungkook didn't look like he had the strength to walk even.

When V tried to get up from the floor, Jungkook grabbed his shirt and stopped him. V looked at the younger to see him mumbling something inaudible so he quickly leaned forward to listen better.

"D-did you...M-my s-sister-"

V didn't let Jungkook finish the question and quickly spoke up.

"Doll, I would never." V said in a reassuring voice. "I never touched anyone other than Jay for the entire time I was here."

Jungkook gave a small smile to the other. He had to ask that. Of course, in his heart, he knew V would never do something like this. But Jay is a monster, Jungkook had seen many times Jay forcing people to do things they would rather not.

V pulled Jungkook into a hug and gave a soft kiss to Jungkook's forehead. He felt the younger responding by snuggling into his chest too. For that moment, V's heart was at peace as his baby was safe and protected in his arms.

But then, the moment passed.

V got out of the embrace and walked toward Sehun. He pulled a small canister from his pocket and took a pill out of that. Jungkook watched curiously when V forced open Sehun's mouth and put the pill down Sehun's throat.

V waited for a few more seconds to make sure it was fully dissolved before getting up. He noticed Jungkook's questioning gaze and hurried to answer.

"It's just a very strong drug. One of the side effects is that it'll mess with your long term memory storing process." V explained as walked back to Jungkook and helped him on to his feat.

"M-memory?"

"Yeah." V half dragged the younger out of the room and made their way into a small corridor. "He will not remember anything that happened in the last hour or so. I can't have him remember me doing this."

They walked slowly as Jungkook's legs were still not functioning properly. V had Jungkook's arm over his shoulder and was supporting most of the younger's weight for him to walk. He knew they had to hurry as Jay will be coming back any minute now. V had to get the younger to the safe place.

Jungkook tried to ignore the aches in his body as they walked for a few minutes. Then, thought came to his head.

"W-where are we g-going?" Jungkook's voice was still weak but since they were practically glued to the sides, V managed to hear it.

"This leads to an exit near the north wall. There is about a 15 minutes gap between the guards rotations. You just have to climb the wall, Hoseok will be waiting on the other side."

"V, I can b-barely walk. I c-can't climb a w-wall."

"Don't worry about it. I'll get you out of here, I promise."

Jungkook stopped walking and looked at the elder. "A-aren't you c-coming with me?"

"I'm sorry, doll-" V gave him a pained smile. "-I can't come with you. Not yet."

"N-no. It's d-dangerous here. Please come with me, Tae."

V looked at the younger's pleading eyes and gave a soft smile. He cupped Jungkook's face and stroked his cheek with his thumb.