𝐬𝐚𝐲𝐚𝐢𝐫 𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐫𝐢 𝐜𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐚𝐧———"who got you smiling like that cause it shol ain't me

———
"who got you smiling like that cause it shol ain't me." i asked nae.

"nigga hop out my business." she went on paused.

"get me off paused." i picked up my phone and propped it up on the dresser.

"you annoying." she came off paused and i saw her walking outside.

"you coming over here now?" i slipped on my shirt.

"what you think?" she sarcastically asked before getting into her car

"i'm finna shoot yo ass." i mugged her and she laughed.

"you got the design ready right?" i asked

"bra i sent it to you like 5 times." she smacked her lips.

"ion remember so send it again." i picked up sarai and went downstairs into the kitchen.

"rai yo daddy is irritating as hell." she went on paused and i got the notification that she sent me sum

"she half sleep she don't understand you." i sat her up on the counter before going to the fridge.

"you want cereal mama?" i asked her and she nodded.

"betta cook my baby some breakfast, always with this damn cereal." nae said

"shut the fuck up." i mumbled grabbing the fruit loops and milk out the fridge.

"naenae." rai picked the phone up

"hey poooh." she cood and i grabbed rai's dora the explorer bowl and spoon before pouring in the shit

"you come by me?" rai asked putting her face in the camera

"yea i'm coming by you right now." i saw nae put the phone in her lap.

i put the bowl on rai's lil mini kitchen table and picked her up before resting her on her feet.

"tank you dada." she sat at the table.

"you welcome princess." i kissed her forehead.

"fuck you smilin fa?" i laughed picking my phone back up.

"i want a kid so baddd oh my god." she said and i heard her car pulling up in the driveway.

"too bad." i hung up the phone as she walked through the door.

"don't hang up on me." she punched my arm and i mushed her head.

"awww look at youu getting so bigg." she bent down to rai's level and gave her a hug.

rai finished eating her cereal and told me she was still tired so i picked her up and carried her to the bedroom so she could sleep.