ˢᵖᵉᶜⁱᵃˡ ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ (ᵃˡᵇᵉʳᵘ ˣ ᶜᵃˡᵉ)

Warning!!! If you're not into boys love then shupi! There's a lot of unexpected happenings in this oneshot,like ahem ahem,Basta yun! And like I said in my authors note, English is not my first language and fyi one of my lowest grades before is English🤭 so please bear with grammatically errors,orayt?

Emperor Alberu x Cale, Dark Elf Alberu x Cale
-oh if you don't like the set up of this,then shupi okay. I wrote it cos it's one of my fantasies,and also I've been reading a lot of wild manhwas these days.

This is 6.2k words,omg. 6232 to be exact,and this a/n is over a hundred. Ok bye.

+++

"Glory the the Roan Empire's brightest sun, I am grateful to have witness our sun's ethereal beauty once again,what can I do for you your majesty?"

Cale asked through the device communication Raon had putted on the table with his legs crossed,sitting in his bed wearing a robe,and looking at his hyung-nim with his hands resting on his chin. His hair were dripping wet as he just went out of the bathroom after taking a bath.

Alberu fell silent for a moment while gazing at Cale, "Haaa, a banquet will be held three days from now on, nobles wanted to invite the nation's hero." Said Alberu, brushing his hair up and letting out a heavy sigh, like a problematic man he is

Cale started to frown and clicked his tongue, "Those goddamn nobles." Cale sighed and threw himself backwards onto his bed,not minding that he's still talking to the Emperor. Both fell silent,Cale closed his eyes and Alberu was just staring straight ahead at Cale.

"Young master-nim, I brought you tea." A knock on the door was heard in the moment of silence between them.

"You can come in." Cale said with his eyes still close

Then, Cale heard the old assassin butler laugh making him shudder, his spines and nape ran cold

'why the hell is this old man laughing?!Is he planning to kill me with his dagger while my eyes are close?!'

Little did he know the assassin was observing how the Emperor looks at his little puppy, Alberu who still doesn't notice Ron looking at him remained staring at Cale's lying body with a soft expression.

Ron coughed twice,calling for the Emperor's attention as Cale opened his eyes and sat up, reaching for the cup of tea Ron brought him.

"Did you say it's on three days,your majesty?"

"Hyung-nim."

"Yes,yes, hyung-nim" Cale took a sip at the sour tea,he can't help but to frown a little as it taste much sourer than usual,he glanced at Ron who's wearing his benign smile, he can't help but to shiver in fear

"Haaa,fine. I'll come but I'll stay just for about 4 hours at max. I'm busy." Cale said in a nonchalant tone and drank the tea in one gulp,he even closed his eyes as the sour taste filled his system. And because of his closed eyes he didn't see how the Emperor smiled softly, excitement was evident in his crystal blue eyes.

"Anything else you need,hyung-nim?" He asked once again

"You.." Alberu mumbled and Cale raised his eye brow as he didn't hear it properly

"Pardon?"

"Hoho" Ron's chuckle scares Cale once again

"Nothing." And then the Emperor,his hyung-nim Alberu Crossman hung up

"What the hell is wrong with him?" Cale whispered as he ordered Ron to get him clothes, he'll be seeing how the farms been going, whether Choi Han and the children has been taking good care of it