Chemistry

My chemistry teacher is a devout Christian. Maybe it's my religious trauma, maybe it's my constant need for validation from an older man, but I'd love for him to fall apart over me.

I want him to forsake any god for me. God I would love to know what he's like.

He's not even a particularly attractive man, regular middle aged white guy with startling blue eyes and a slightly southern voice.

Whenever I'm in chem I can't help but think about what he's like. I've always had it in my mind that he was a closeted homosexual with religious trauma, which doesn't exactly line up with my absolute desire for this man.

This is my fantasy in full:

L/N - Last name of teacher

I have to stay after school to finish a lab that I messed up for the millionth time. Already feeling embarrassed I get my burette set up and notice out of the corner of my eye that Mr. L/N entered the room.

"Hello, it's great that you were able to stay after to finish this! Shame about your partner."

Oh the beautiful accent, lord I'd give anything for him to say anything to me.

I carry on with my lab as he finishes grading and putting equipment away. He always interjects my labs with words of encouragement that drive me wild.

"You're amazing"
"I just want to tell you that you're doing great"

I keep glancing toward him, quick flickers of my eye so he doesn't notice, but on the last look I notice him looking back.

We both glance back quickly at what we are doing, I'm blushing like a mad man hoping he won't notice; hands are shaking like you wouldn't believe.

And just like that, I overshoot the titration.

I come so close to curing under my breath, but I stop myself short

Now he's next to me, too close, much too close.

"Ah well, nothing a fresh new burette can't fix"

He replaces my used one with a new full burette of potassium permanganate, that deep purple substance that stains everything.

"You seem distracted, are you alright?" He asks in such a soft and kind voice.

"Y-yeah I'm just a little nervous that's all." I am so clearly blushing now, no way to hide it.

He steps ever so slightly closer as I turn to face him. "I think I could take a wild guess as to what has you so wound up"

Now his face seemed puzzled but internally I know that's he knows it's him.

He looks down at me with those bright blue eyes of his, trying his hardest to be imposing but failing to conceal the weakness shown in his arousal.

His face inches closer and closer to mine as he says, "I see the way you look at me in class" closer, "I can only assume the thought process" closer, "and it is definitely not pure" closer, "and it drives me completely insane"

We are so close now, his hands are still in his pockets, lips not but two inches away from mine, my eyes look down while he holds contact.

Finally I break the stalemate by leaning a bit closer and he jumps at the opportunity. His hands finally leave his pocket to cup my face, I can feel the warmth of his cheeks on mine.

We end up at his desk, him sitting in his little rolly chair still clothed and flushed red. I break our kiss to move toward his area.

As I begin to work my way into his pants I can hear his desperate moans despite his best efforts to stifle them with his arm.

Finally I reveal his full length, nothing impressive but very cute.

'God he must be down bad if he squirms this much when I just' *touch*

"Oh dear lord forgive me" he mutters under his breath.

Taking his whole length in my mouth now he is breathing through the pleasure, his arm covers his mouth trying to stop the moans. His face is airbrushed with red and his blue eyes are clouded with lust. His other arm is resting on the arm rest, hand clenching.

I can't feel him getting close, he's thrusting ever so gently into me now, I always knew there had to be some sinful behaviour under all that 'Type A, devout Christian' persona.

"Huh~ I-it's too much, I feel- oh dear lord I'm coming, your- your going to-"

His eyes roll back and his pelvic muscles contract. He takes in a sharp inhale and a longer exhale. I can feel a good deal of repressed tension leave his body and the hot cum leaking into my mouth.

God, I know how good this must feel for him. It's only then when I realise that he's been holding into my hair for a while, just now he relaxes from his climax a touch and releases his grip slightly.

"Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to *clears throat* pull...on your..." his words trail off as this is quite an awkward moment.

We get straightened up slightly, packing away our things in order to head home.

I'm back at my lab station when we says, "U-Um would you consider...this...again- sometime?"

I stare back at him and his hopeful crystal eyes, I place my hand on the stopcock of the burette and just let the titrant pour freely.

"Well, it seems as though I've overshot the end point once again Mr. L/N. I suppose that'll be another late night for me."

My sarcastically disappointed voice is obvious and he gives me a smirk before I walk out of the classroom smiling quietly to myself.

God, what I wouldn't give for him to say anything to me.