Chapter 8

Cale have a dream…again.

He live in a new life as Kim Rok Soo. It was a world different from his first life. But he has no memories from his first life.

His life we're miserable as what he remember. He lost his parents in a car accident, lost his friends in monster subjugation…he lives a life of loneliness.

For his dead friends' sake, he take care of their company. He ignore his colleagues' complains on how he never cares his health. All the people around him was worry for him but he ignore them.

He never cares.

……

It was a typical day off for Kim Rok Soo. He went to the library to borrow some novels and that there's a book that makes him interest.

[Birth of a Hero]

It was a story of a high school student who has been transported to another world. Stuck in a forest called the Forest of Darkness for tens of years before he found Harris Village.

It was a village he first felt warmth for a long time, forming a second family. But also the 2nd time he felt despair.

The villagers we're assassinated by the secret organization. He killed all of them, bury the villagers' corpses, and embark to the journey of revenge.

In his journey, he met many friends and companions, also meeting the mysterious organization every time and everywhere.

If what Kim Rok Soo describe for, that world is a munchkin world. Where an egg suddenly turn to a chicken when a next page flipped. There are many experts loitering around the corner.

Kim Rok Soo finished the first 5 volumes. He suddenly felt sleepy, and then his sleepiness disappear when he hear an unfamiliar but also familiar voice that is not a man or a woman whispers through his mind.

[[Kim Rok Soo]]

He flinched. He look around who it was. He was sure he was alone in the library. His tensions guard up.

[[Kim Rok Soo…No, Cale Henituse.]]

The voice spoke up again. And a sudden headache struck him. He wanted to shout out but he can't, he doesn't like to be bothered.

And doesn't like to be pained.

His ability 'Record' activates itself. He feels like that something that has been locking for a long time has been unlocked. Memories flows out like a gushing waterfall, making a great impact through his mind.

Kim Rok Soo clenched his head while falling to the floor. Time passed, he heavily gasped to take a breath. Sweats formed in his forehead, and he feel a heavy sore through his body.

His eyesight we're fuzzy, and then, he organized his locked-up memories.

Cale Henituse, Henituse County, Roan, War, White Star, Constellations…Kim Rok Soo remember it all.

It was his first life's memories!

After he was taken by the unknown God, that God locked up his memories before he sent to the world called Earth 1. There is also Earth 2 and 3 as what he remembers. Those worlds exist.

And that, he witness it. He saw those planets while being dragged by a transparent sphere with tentacles holding the large glass orb, where his soul was confined.

In his first life, he was called as Black Star. The leader of the secret organization called Constellations, and the one who killed White Star. He may kill him, but he can't the world.