An Insainty that Rots the Soul -Chapter 22-

Dream's POV
I walked down the stairs to the basement. I made the basement into a cell just in case I needed to lock someone up if they ever got in my way. The basement was casted with one extra spell compared to the rest of the house. The spell doesn't effect me, only the other monsters I drag down and lock up so I can watch them suffer. It makes them weak and powerless. Completely defenceless, even for those who were powerful and energetic.

I finished my way down to the stairs and walked up to one of the cells, only to hear the feet of someone quickly stand up. I opened the cell door to Blue and took a couple steps in.

"Dream! You need to stop this madness! You are going insane!" Blue spoke as loud as he could, almost a yell but not quite.

"Blue, you should know I don't stop until I get what I want. It always been that way and it won't change," I spoke in clam voice to him which seemed to agitate him even further. I spoke again, "You know Blue, you're not as sneaky and quite as you thought you were. I may have left that door open just by a little bit on accident, and it may have changed my original plans. However, my new plans are far more better thanks to you," I gave him a cold and evil grin before closing his cell and walking away.

I walked back up the stairs, closing the trapdoor in the floor and locking it. I covered it back up with a mat before walking to the living room. There I saw the clone of Blue I made and I killed him, or at least made him disappear in a cloud of dark magic-like dust. If I have to, I can re-spawn him. Just as long as the being being clone is in the cellar.

I walked to my room and and sat at my desk. I pulled out my notebook and read my plan. In order to be immune to strong negativity I either have to eat the black apple or drink tea made from the dead leaves of the Dreamtale Tree. Since I can't hold the black apples, I would have to go for the tea. The disgusting, strong, and bitter tea that use to be so sweet when the tree was alive.

That doesn't matter now. I've always gotten what I wanted and that wouldn't be changing now.

(A/N: sorry, I wasn't feeling well for he past couple days and was in stress for a long little while. Anyways hope you are all doing well)