Chocolate kiss

Lucy woke up to her alarm clock going off. When she got up it said nine o'clock. Lucy went to her calendar and saw that today was valentines day. She started to freak out saying "I can't believe I forgot to make chocolate for Natsu." She got up, ate breakfasted so , took a quick shower, got dressed and went to the store to buy chocolate. When she got to the store she could not find any fancy chocolates, so she just bought a box of chocolate hearts.

Time passed and Lucy arrived at natsu's house. Lucy went up to his front door and knocked three times. When she waited for a few minutes the door flew open and you could see that Natsu just got up from his nap. When Natsu looked to see who it is he was surprised to see Lucy standing their with a bag in her hand. Natsu motioned for her to come inside and said for her to sit on the couch. Lucy say down on the coach and gave Natsu the bag.
He opened it up and said "thanks Lucy for the chocolate."
Lucy said "your welcome natsu."
Natsu started to eat the chocolate and stare at Lucy, while she was coloring.
Lucy got irritated and said "why are you staring at me?"
Natsu just kept staring and Lucy and chuckled. Natsu got up and said "Do you want a chocolate lucy."
Lucy blushed and said"sure"
He got up, put a chocolate in his mouth and said "Eat it"
Lucy blushed and bit the chocolate but she ended up kissing him instead. It was an intense kiss.

When they broke apart from the kiss Natsu looked at Lucy in the eyes and said "I love you "
Lucy was shocked to hear him say I love you, but she regained her composer and said "I love you too."
And with that they ended up kissing again.

SORRY people if you do not like this one shot. It is my first one shot, but I promise the next one will be better.
THANKS FOR READING!