16

Kuch reader chahte hai ki ye story thodi or lengthy ho, so aap k liye kuch bhi💕 because u people give so much Love ✨ so grateful...

.
.

It has been 3 days!!

Today Sweety and baby with agastya is coming home from hospital!

Sidnaaz decorated the whole house together!!

They made cute set up for the baby and did every preparation to welcome the new member of the family!!

.
.
.

Sana was wearing a blue saree! She was doing some preparations as swag can come anytime with the baby!!

Suddenly she felt that someone hugged her From back and she knew that it was sidharth!!

Obviously she can feel his touch very well!

.
.

Sid nuzzled his nose in her neck while hugging her tightly from back!!

Sana blushed because of the closeness and said...

Sana:

Sidhaarth!! Mai kaam kar rahi hu na?.

Disturb maat kijiye!

.

He gave a sweet kiss in her neck and said...

Sid:

Haan Toh tum karo na apna kaam!!

I am not stopping u!!

So mujhe bhi mera kaam karne doh!!

Don't disturb me!!

1 saal baad mili ho tum mujhe or mai pyaar na jatau?

Chance hi nahi hai!!

.
.
.

She giggled and said...

Sana : abhi baby aa jayegi Sweety or agastya k saath!! Toh ye romance chodh k thoda kaam pe dhyaan dijiye warna bacche ko lage gaa ki uske chacha kisi kaam ka nahi hai...

He glared her!!

Sid :

Shuklas are romantic madam!!

Humara baccha bhi romantic hoga!!

Khoon mai hi romance hai humara!!

Aab agastya ko hi dekh lo...

Sweety ko dushmaan bolta rehta tha!!

Hume ek dusre se baat karne se rokta tha just because he hated sweety!!

Now see, sweety is his child's mom!!

So that proves that we are romantic!!

.
.

Sana giggled...

Sana: aap or aap k logics!! Hatiye!!

Sid: ek kiss toh de hi saakti ho na baby?  Please na!!

Sana noded in no, moreover his shameless talk makes her feel shy Everytime!!..

But who can stop the romantic majnu sidharth who has got his love back after one freaking year?

He pulled her and kissed her Softly making her moan, shocked and what not!! 💕

.
.
.

The baby was in sweety's lap, sleeping cutely while sweety was admiring her baby!!