Memories-3

Peter faulted as he looked at the man in front of him who was frozen in place and staring back at him.
Tony looked normal for the most part, grease covering his whole body and his hair crazily disheveled. Typical lab Tony.
But something caught Peter's eye.
Tony had in his mouth a very old blue pacifier that looked like it had thousands of germs on it, and he had a little broken red fox stuffed animal on the corner of his desk.

Tony spit out the pacifier and dropped it into his lap before laying down a piece of equipment he was tinkering with. He spun his wheely chair around to face Peter, clear worry covering his expression.
"H-hey Peter," Tony said attempting to smile.
"Glad your finally h-"
"Are you a little, Mr. Stark?"
Tony went dead silent and looked Peter in the eyes. He was not expecting Peter to question his classification that quickly.
Peter was still attempting to piece things together in his mind.
Is it possible Mr. Stark is a little!? No, it can't be, he told me he was a neutral. This has to some sort of misunderstanding.

But what if he was lying...?

Tony stood up, ignoring how hard it was to walk around while in his mixed head space, and went over to Peter, placing a hand on his shoulder.
"It was an experiment," Tony lied with a fake smirk.
"Another little just gave me these things to see if it would help with stress in the lab."
"But obviously," Tony said as he walked back over to the table and picked up the chewer and the stuffed animal. "It didn't work."

Tony threw his only little items in the trash, hiding his broken heart behind a sly smile.

Peter watched from behind. He knew enough about littles to tell Tony was deeply connected to the things he just threw away.

Tony walked up to Peter and literally pulled him out of his lab.

"How about you go explore this floor in the tower?" Tony said while pulling Peter out into the hallway.
"I'll be out soon, just have to finish something!"
Tony yelled to Peter as his lab door shut.

Peter stood behind the door.

He needed to get to the bottom of this.

Meanwhile, as soon as the doors closed, Tony lost his smile.
He sprinted over towards the trash and quickly pulled out his little things.
"No..." Tony mumbled as he held them in his shaky hands.
Both the stuffed animal and the pacifier were covered in grease and oil.
"JARVIS?" Tony spoke.
"Yes, young sir?" JARVIS said, catching on that Tony was more little then big at the moment.
"D-do you think I-I can get the the oil out of these things?"
JARVIS stayed silent for a moment, most likely examining the two messed up objects.
"It seems as though the oil should come out of the fox fine, but as for the chewer, the oil has seeped into the already broken cracks and has made it very dangerous to be put in your mouth."
Tony stayed silent. So that means he just lost one more little thing? One more memory of his daddy?

Tony fell back into his spinning chair and lowered his head.

A minute later, small tears started to poor down the eyes of the broken little as he repeatedly mumbled to himself.
"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry daddy..."