Chapter 13

Sofias POV:

About two weeks later....

My parents have been at my place for about two weeks. They decided to stay till my birthday which is tomorrow. They will be leaving the day after my birthday.

My phone then rings.

"Hey Sofia." Andrea said.

"Hey." I said.

"Tomorrow is your birthday right?" She asked.

"Yea, why?" I asked her.

"Nah nothing. I just wanted to tell you that I won't be able to see you tomorrow. So do you want me to send your gift or just give it to you the next time I see you?" She asked.

"You can just give it to me the next time we see each other. By the way where are you going?" I asked her.

"Umm my parents are coming over and I haven't seen them in a while." She answered.

"Oh have fun." I told her.

We continued talking together and gossiping until I fell asleep.

The next morning(The day of her birthday).....

I woke up feeling the something wet on my face. Once I looked in front of me I saw Alexander with a smirk.

"Happy birthday." Xander said. But where is Metteo?

Just then I felt something wet and slimy spilling on my hair and face. I quickly wiped it off my face and I saw egg yolks all around me and also the clear part of the egg. I then turned around and saw Matteo.

"What the hell Matteo. Unofunga here? Like what was the reason?" I asked. They all looked at me at burst out laughing.
(Translation: Do you think?")

"So y'all decided to wake me up with eggs on top of that you and your parents broke into my house. Soo I'm gonna give you five seconds to get out." I said with a poker face.

"Happy birthday Bella." Matteo said then splashed me with milk before running out of my room, but Xander remained seated and gave me an evil grin. Oh noo this is bad.

He then stands up and walks near me.

"Don't come near me I have a gun in my drawer." I said. He didn't look phased by my words and came near that's when I noticed that his hands were behind his back.

"No you don't plus even if you have one you won't really use it unless it's an emergency, because you afraid of blood." He said and her was right I'm terrified of blood. Your girl has hemophobia it's not bad bad , but it's bad.

Xander then throws some flour and then some sprinkles on me. Just when I thought he was done he spilled some honey and syrup on my hair then put a berry since he knows I hate cherries.

"What's a birthday without a pancake? Now go shower you smell bad." He said then left my room.

"Y'all are so dead." I scream out very loud. And I heard them laughing.

Now my hair is wet and I'm forced to shampoo it don't get me wrong I love shampooing my hair, but only once a month and sometimes twice a month and I just washed it last week.

4C hair is a whole pandemic I tell you. Don't get it,it might look nice and all, but it's a scam. You see tutorials on YouTube, TikTok or Instagram, but they don't work in real life, shrinkage is real and let's not forget the whole straightening it after washing it and also the the part were you have to braid something before you sleep.

Those two idiot better have bought me shampoo because I'm sure my current shampoo will finish due to what they did to my, because my hair literally eats shampoo.