Ch2

꧁𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚁𝙳 𝙿𝙴𝚁𝚂𝙾𝙽'𝚂 𝙿𝙾𝚅꧂

After getting the ball from the weird smiley girl, Willow returned to her team still crept and weird out by the new girl and her teammates can noticed her expression.

"What's with you?"asked Boscha towards the Bluenette who looked up at her from the ball."oh just met a new girl."Willow replied and Boscha raised a brow."new girl? Oooh I Willow cheating on my Best friend?"Boscha smirked teasing the Bluenette but Willow growled at her and pushed Boscha away."no! Just, the new girl seems weird especially her smile...she creeps me out."

"Wow first time someone creep Willow out, should I befriend this person."Boscha said resting her finger against her chin and Willow glared at her."do what you want I'm going."she said tossing the soccer ball at her and went towards her bag grabbing it then proceeded towards the campus leaving Boscha and the team.

~•~•~•||•~•~•||•~•~•~

Amity just came out from the principal office to go look for the new student as it's been 5 minutes and the new kid still hasnt come, she feel incredibly annoyed that she has to take care of some new kid when she could be hanging out with her girlfriend or friends.

"Excuse me."she heard someone spoke and turned around annoyed but immediately was replaced by a sudden shock expression."may I ask a lovely lady like you to point me where the main office? I do believe I'm lost in this beautiful big school."standing in front of her is a 6ft tall brunette with a really seem to he unfading smile on her face and has an accent on her tone of speaking.

"Are you the new kid?"Amity asked after she cleared her throat and regained her composure."oh that's me alright."she replied and Amity sighed rolling her eyes."I'm Amity come I'll show you to the principal office."

"So kind."she said and followed the mint haired Blight to the principal keeping a distance to not make things awkward and stayed silent, Amity keep looking at her from the corner of her eyes really uneasy from those unfading smile. Dose she know it emotions or she's just a smiling creep.

"You know it's rude to stare."she spoke looking at her from the corner of her eyes with that smile really not fading creeping Amity out till they finally made it infront the principal office and enter.

"Ah Ms. Noceda it so good to finally meet you."Bump spoke as she walked towards the brunette handing his hand to her."it's a pleasure to meet you too mr. Bump."she said with the same accent and smile that seem not to weird Bump out or maybe his just hiding it.

"To what I remember you did attended Eclipse Camp did you?"Bump asked and Luz smiled at him nobbing her head."sure am sir, the camp is filled with such wonders and fun especially knowledge."she replied, Amity can't stand her 18's radio talk show tone reminds of her that show called Hazbin Hotel, this brunette remind her of that radio demon both creepy and suspicious as heck. Amity is actually thinking if this brunette is a serial killer under.

"A old friend there did spoke highly about you, anyways Ms. Noceda this is ms. Bligh she will show you around the campus she will also provide help if there are things you don't understand around here."Bump said and Luz smiled looking at Amity."it's nice meeting you Blight, name is Luz Noceda."

"Amity, now let's go smiling weirdo."she said which seem not to faced Luz and followed her."quite rude there for a lovely lady."

"Don't talk shit me weirdo."Amity replied and begin the tour wanting it to end soon as possible to get away from her, she really is giving her a creepy vibe.

~•~•~•||•~•~•||•~•~•~

Students left and right are beginning to whisper around about the new kid and to how she is so smiley leaving others uneasy.

Amity showed her around she showed her where her locker is, the classrooms, gym, cafeteria and clubs that she could joined that Amity doubt anyone would let her joined because of her creepy vibe.

"Chess club hmm, I am quit interested on joining."Luz said looking at Amity giving the Blight a closed eyes smiled."who cares do what you want I'm done with this shit."she replied and begin to walk away leaving Luz watching her walked off, Luz didn't actually liked her attitude especially rude characteristics but kept on a smile as she proceeded on entering the club room to joined.