Chapter 29: Cameron

"I am Cameron and I will show Leo how to love himself."

"Let go of me!" Enzo's mother shrieks in absolute shock at the Tutor gripping her wrist so firmly that she couldn't move from it. 

"No, this ends." The PT repeats, maintaining the grasp it has on her. 

"Help...help me Enzo...Jojo, please!" She begs, but the two boys stay static, partially in surprise and partially because she deserved it. "No mum. You have no right to hit me, or Leo." 

"But...but you won't listen, you won't do as you are told!" She tries to defend her actions, but they don't wash. 

"Mum, Leo and I have done nothing wrong...nothing." Enzo's voice sounds pained, almost pleading. "You want Leo to be something he's not and me?..." Enzo tails off...

At that moment, Jojo steps forward and takes Enzo's hand in his. Together, they look at the lady, still being gripped by The PT. "We are two friends who have realised that there may be more between us and we have no reason to be ashamed."

Enzo's mother looks at the pair, her demeanour not wavering. "It's ...it's not what I planned for you." She utters. 

"Mum no one knows what's around the corner, you need to let us find out on our own, learn who we are for ourselves...." 

"...And now Leo needs our help, before he misses his chance of happiness." The PT suddenly speaks. 

Enzo's mother looks at the brown eyes of the tutor, her voice a little less sure, unnerved even. "Y...you are a level one Tutor. What would you know?" 

The PT now lets go of her wrist and stands in front of her, looking down over her shorter stature. "I am Cameron and I will show Leo how to love himself." 

He pulls the memory stick from his port and drops it on the bed before shoulder barging past Mrs Alessi, with Jojo and Enzo, hurriedly following behind.